Why the right rebels need arms from us

walk softly and carry a big stick.

that stick got swung and babies will live because of the swing

Many more would have most likely died under US bombs. But in fairness, Obama hasn't made war, he has so far been successful in preventing war. If it holds then his popularity can only rise and he'll walk away from it with an incomparable legacy at least in the eyes of the rest of the world.

I still criticize you for the fact that you were incapable of imagining the endgame and were just as intent on war as the right ever has been. It's a sad fact that Americans don't oppose their own president's war. That destroys your credibility that you could have had if you had been capable of imagining Obama's endgame.

And not to say that Obama won't prove 'me' wrong by promoting his war and actually accomplishing it. Just to say that I had the courage right from the start to give him the benefit of the doubt.

You're really no better than the warmongering right who you argue with. Worse in some ways because you have taken the prowar side. At least they were able to be anti-war for dishonest reasons which was purely Obama hate.

http://www.news24.com/World/News/Reagan-set-roots-for-al-Qaeda-20040607

Reagan ruled over the CIA's biggest ever operation, the funding and arming of the jihad against Soviet troops who had invaded Afghanistan in 1979 and were driven out by US-armed Islamic militants 10 years later.

The Central Intelligence Agency spent billions of dollars arming and funding Islamic warriors to slip into Afghanistan from western Pakistan to fight the Soviets.

Good lord; you're so stupid you can't even comprehend your own links. Al Qaeda came into existence in late 1988 just at the end of Reagan's Presidency and when the Soviets had pulled out of Afghanistan.

The US sent arms and support to the Pakistani's who then used them in concert with Afghan freedom fighters. Osama was a small player with lots of money and supported the fighters in ousting the Soviets. Claiming that we armed Al Qaeda is about as moronic as claiming you have a brain or intelligence.

Dismissed dumbass.

Many more would have most likely died under US bombs. But in fairness, Obama hasn't made war, he has so far been successful in preventing war. If it holds then his popularity can only rise and he'll walk away from it with an incomparable legacy at least in the eyes of the rest of the world.

I still criticize you for the fact that you were incapable of imagining the endgame and were just as intent on war as the right ever has been. It's a sad fact that Americans don't oppose their own president's war. That destroys your credibility that you could have had if you had been capable of imagining Obama's endgame.

And not to say that Obama won't prove 'me' wrong by promoting his war and actually accomplishing it. Just to say that I had the courage right from the start to give him the benefit of the doubt.

You're really no better than the warmongering right who you argue with. Worse in some ways because you have taken the prowar side. At least they were able to be anti-war for dishonest reasons which was purely Obama hate.

His legacy will never suffer in the eyes of the US citizens, at least not the idiots, like desh, that worship him now....the liberal media will see to that....

Back