Why Trump MUST win this Nov.

tigerred59

Verified User

Lady and Gentlemen of the jury...Tigerred want this Nov. to go to Trump, it is imperative that he wins. Has nothing to do with the polls, his working at McDonalds, his garnering black voters, yada yada yada and so on and so on....​

Because one thing is certain... if this man should lose, we gonna be looking at 4 more years of MAGA only this time on steroids, cause they gonna take both houses this Nov. like it or not....we're gonna be seeing endless years of the Trump court appeals, and more years of Trump's conservative party fueling more ignorance onto its people because they fear them and frankly I don't think this nation, but especially me, can take 4 more years of Trump running for office for 2028.​

Democrats are never gonna lock this bitch up, will never hold him accountable for anything, and should Harris win, she'll be too busy, like Obama kissin the ass of white people, ie Conservatives so what's the point?​

But let me tell you what a Trump victory will give us this Nov....listen up my fellow Democrats....Should Trump win, he'll spend his first year, going after all his adversaries, demanding a head count of crowd size and take all the credit like he did with Obama of a Biden sound economy and thankfully his reign of terror will someday have a end date and he can run no more.​

And here's the beautiful part, all our allies will leave us and create a new NATO without us, which will give both Russia and China a partnership that will truly destroy us, add that to the impending economic carnage he'll create with these tarriffs all have said is NOT A GOOD IDEA, so prices will hit the high heavens, he's already got complete immunity from the SC, so one can only imagine what that will ensue, I am predicting this monster, this dick obsessed lunatic within the second year will have this nation so fucked up and on the brink....even Fake Noise, Elon Musky and all of conservative media will turn on this guy because the Markets will soon emplode....​

A recall will ensue, a Mussolini cue will emerge, (THEY WON'T HANG THE BITCH, BUT THEY WILL FINALLY LOCK THIS BITCH UP) and the GOP will cease to exist and a cleansing like no other will happen...YALL MARK MY WORDS AND LETS COME BACK TO THIS POST IN TWO YEARS​

Not to mention the blanket of Internet inducing/book banning stupidity a Trump Presidency will lay upon the country.
He'll certainly try. The MAGAts either say "He doesn't mean it" or they openly want it.

IMO, Trump won't finish his term if elected. His mind is going and he'll eventually pull something in office that forces even the MAGAt Congress to boot him out on the 25th Amendment.

And the prosecution of political opponents as enemies of the state. Trump yesterday named two leading Democrats as such targets for his justice department. Will be interesting to see how he does in Nazifying the nation.
Trump is increasingly trying to incite violence against anyone who disagrees with him.

He'll certainly try. The MAGAts either say "He doesn't mean it" or they openly want it.

IMO, Trump won't finish his term if elected. His mind is going and he'll eventually pull something in office that forces even the MAGAt Congress to boot him out on the 25th Amendment.
A vote for Trump is a vote for Vance to be President and the MAGA can't see it.
I sure the hell don't want Vance to be President.

cuckoo

cuckoo

The thing is, some of the democrats are almost certainly guilty of crimes. Adam Schiff specifically is terrified of the GOP controlling the House, Senate, and Presidency.

I imagine some of those deep state swamp creatures that helped with Hunters laptop and the Russia nonsense are scared as fuck of such a concept as well
"Almost certainly guilty of crimes", huh. Trump's view, except he would take out the "almost".

What "crimes", and who are the "some"?

It'll be interesting to see how many Americans have to die before Congress recognizes the danger Trump presents to the nation.
By that time it might be TOO LATE.
He wants to get rid of the CONSTITUTION and become AMERICAS FIRST DICTATOR.
If he becomes a DICTATOR like he says he wants to there won't be a Congress.

"Almost certainly guilty of crimes", huh. Trump's view, except he would take out the "almost".

What "crimes", and who are the "some"?
look at Martin thinking he gets to debate with the grown ups

derp derp Martin - who is so fucking dumb he asked a question that was provided in the very thing he quoted

Lady and Gentlemen of the jury...Tigerred want this Nov. to go to Trump, it is imperative that he wins. Has nothing to do with the polls, his working at McDonalds, his garnering black voters, yada yada yada and so on and so on....​

Because one thing is certain... if this man should lose, we gonna be looking at 4 more years of MAGA only this time on steroids, cause they gonna take both houses this Nov. like it or not....we're gonna be seeing endless years of the Trump court appeals, and more years of Trump's conservative party fueling more ignorance onto its people because they fear them and frankly I don't think this nation, but especially me, can take 4 more years of Trump running for office for 2028.​

Democrats are never gonna lock this bitch up, will never hold him accountable for anything, and should Harris win, she'll be too busy, like Obama kissin the ass of white people, ie Conservatives so what's the point?​

But let me tell you what a Trump victory will give us this Nov....listen up my fellow Democrats....Should Trump win, he'll spend his first year, going after all his adversaries, demanding a head count of crowd size and take all the credit like he did with Obama of a Biden sound economy and thankfully his reign of terror will someday have a end date and he can run no more.​

And here's the beautiful part, all our allies will leave us and create a new NATO without us, which will give both Russia and China a partnership that will truly destroy us, add that to the impending economic carnage he'll create with these tarriffs all have said is NOT A GOOD IDEA, so prices will hit the high heavens, he's already got complete immunity from the SC, so one can only imagine what that will ensue, I am predicting this monster, this dick obsessed lunatic within the second year will have this nation so fucked up and on the brink....even Fake Noise, Elon Musky and all of conservative media will turn on this guy because the Markets will soon emplode....​

A recall will ensue, a Mussolini cue will emerge, (THEY WON'T HANG THE BITCH, BUT THEY WILL FINALLY LOCK THIS BITCH UP) and the GOP will cease to exist and a cleansing like no other will happen...YALL MARK MY WORDS AND LETS COME BACK TO THIS POST IN TWO YEARS​

welcome aboard.

Jesus loves you more now.

:truestory:

Back