Why Trump MUST win this Nov.

cuckoo

cuckoo

The thing is, some of the democrats are almost certainly guilty of crimes. Adam Schiff specifically is terrified of the GOP controlling the House, Senate, and Presidency.

I imagine some of those deep state swamp creatures that helped with Hunters laptop and the Russia nonsense are scared as fuck of such a concept as well
Trump is running to stay out of jail. He is a 34 time guilty felon, out on bail awaiting sentencing. He has a few other charges to face that he committed on audio or in public. He knows he cannot win them. That is why he is running instead of playing golf and chasing young girls.

Trump is running to stay out of jail. He is a 34 time guilty felon, out on bail awaiting sentencing. He has a few other charges to face that he committed on audio or in public. He knows he cannot win them. That is why he is running instead of playing golf and chasing young girls.
2 more weeks of you idiots.......

all the lawfare started when he announced his run. .....

By that time it might be TOO LATE.
He wants to get rid of the CONSTITUTION and become AMERICAS FIRST DICTATOR.
If he becomes a DICTATOR like he says he wants to there won't be a Congress.
How is that going to work you stupid motherfucker? How does the executive just cancel the constitution? Explain the process so we know what to watch for.

Do you just sit in your trailer chain smoking and watching msnbc all day and night? Memorizing the idiotic no logic talking points like a parrot?

You are a gullible useless fool. You really need to shut the fuck up now and learn instead of spewing ridiculous stupidity.

Wasn’t necessary to enlarge nor bolden the topic thread, but otherwise, Trump has to win to satisfy his own narcissism, and avoid lengthy legal battles that will follow him till he passes

I hope he doesn’t win, largely for the stake of the country, but I got to admit, I could enjoy four years of his buffoonery to laugh at, and the fact his complete failure might might end the grievance populism the GOP has turned to over the last forty years

Wasn’t necessary to enlarge nor bolden the topic thread, but otherwise, Trump has to win to satisfy his own narcissism, and avoid lengthy legal battles that will follow him till he passes

I hope he doesn’t win, largely for the stake of the country, but I got to admit, I could enjoy four years of his buffoonery to laugh at, and the fact his complete failure might might end the grievance populism the GOP has turned to over the last forty years
it is crazy to see how delusional you all are. what young politicians are democrats excited about?

Scamala is going around the country with the Cheney family while Bernie Sanders sits at home left out of the process altogether.

How is that going to work you stupid motherfucker? How does the executive just cancel the constitution? Explain the process so we know what to watch for.

Do you just sit in your trailer chain smoking and watching msnbc all day and night? Memorizing the idiotic no logic talking points like a parrot?

You are a gullible useless fool. You really need to shut the fuck up now and learn instead of spewing ridiculous stupidity.
Simple, ignore it, the Executive Branch enforces the Law, the Constitution, you think he is going to appoint anyone who would challenge anything he did? Or are you naive enough to think the Republicans in Congress would do anything?

you brown shirts have no fucking clue that you would of been the nazi morons. your party was the kkk party too derp stick

the party in power lies - and you believe those lies. and have no fucking clue you are following the propaganda of evil people

cuckoo

cuckoo

The thing is, some of the democrats are almost certainly guilty of crimes. Adam Schiff specifically is terrified of the GOP controlling the House, Senate, and Presidency.

I imagine some of those deep state swamp creatures that helped with Hunters laptop and the Russia nonsense are scared as fuck of such a concept as well
1729527253808.png

HELLO FUCK FACE
Why don't YOU listen to what Trump has been actually saying?????
He has said he is going to weaponize every government agency he can to go after his political opponents. He has said he wants to have the MILITARY AND the N G go after his political opponents.
That is what DICTATORS DO NOT PRESIDENTS OF THE USA.
AND ASSHOLE I haven't watched MSMBC in YEARS YOU SHOULD stop watching FOX and get your head out of Trumps crouch .
Trump has also said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
Taking peoples second Amendment rights away.
How about him saying he wants to shut down all left leaning MSM outlets?
MSM outlets that have call in shows and talk shows taking AMERICANS First Amendment rights away.
He has said he will be firing a lot of US Federal workers replacing them with ass kissers and Generals so he has complete control of the military and they will do what HE says and not defend the CONSTITUTION.
AGAIN ASSHOLE why don't YOU start listening to just what your orange GOD has been saying.
WAKE UP before it is too late.
Once you get WHAT YOU THINK you want and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
I will ask you the two questions I STILL have not got an answer to from you right wing morons.
What are you going to do after Trump is done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from the left leaning AMERICANS and comes after yours?
CRY?
And the other on how do you people KNOW FOR SURE Trump didn't sell or give those 12 Russians , Putin or the Chinese agents he had at MAR. any of our secrets?
there weren't ANY AMERICANS in those meetings so there is NO way to know for SURE if he did or didn't.
But isn't it suspicious that only several weeks after he had the meeting with those Russians and Putin that there was an unusual, unexplained increase in our deep cover agents coming up missing and some found dead?
And we all know how much Trump loves our intelligence agencies, so much he would take Putin's word over dedicated AMERICANS.

HELLO FUCK FACE
Why don't YOU listen to what Trump has been actually saying?????
He has said he is going to weaponize every government agency he can to go after his political opponents. He has said he wants to have the MILITARY AND the N G go after his political opponents.
That is what DICTATORS DO NOT PRESIDENTS OF THE USA.
AND ASSHOLE I haven't watched MSMBC in YEARS YOU SHOULD stop watching FOX and get your head out of Trumps crouch .
Trump has also said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
Taking peoples second Amendment rights away.
How about him saying he wants to shut down all left leaning MSM outlets?
MSM outlets that have call in shows and talk shows taking AMERICANS First Amendment rights away.
He has said he will be firing a lot of US Federal workers replacing them with ass kissers and Generals so he has complete control of the military and they will do what HE says and not defend the CONSTITUTION.
AGAIN ASSHOLE why don't YOU start listening to just what your orange GOD has been saying.
WAKE UP before it is too late.
Once you get WHAT YOU THINK you want and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
I will ask you the two questions I STILL have not got an answer to from you right wing morons.
What are you going to do after Trump is done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from the left leaning AMERICANS and comes after yours?
CRY?
And the other on how do you people KNOW FOR SURE Trump didn't sell or give those 12 Russians , Putin or the Chinese agents he had at MAR. any of our secrets?
there weren't ANY AMERICANS in those meetings so there is NO way to know for SURE if he did or didn't.
But isn't it suspicious that only several weeks after he had the meeting with those Russians and Putin that there was an unusual, unexplained increase in our deep cover agents coming up missing and some found dead?
And we all know how much Trump loves our intelligence agencies, so much he would take Putin's word over dedicated AMERICANS.
Holy shit I bet you're out of breath now.

Oddly with all the stupid shit you wrote you failed to answer the simple question of explaining how Trump is going to cancel the constitution. Some other idiot tried and of course it was bullshit. Can't you even try?

You haven't a fucking clue about anything. Yet you keep on flapping.

I can only dream that he has the power and the will to do half the shit you mongoloid idiots say he's going to.

That would be fucking glorious but alas he will probably let you keep on existing in your unstable twisted form.

Even useless puny chested old men like you still have rights.

Scamala traveling the country with the Cheney family makes sense?

So when Trump is retired - what will you morons run on? union workers are leaving you in droves. As are hispanics and men in general.

What young politician has you excited for a Democratic future ?
Cheney has appeared at several sites with Harris because she is one of the few conservatives who was there on 1/6 and doesn’t want to lie to America what it was a “love” fest just to kiss Trump’s ass, called courage, a rarity on the right these days

Trump isn’t retiring, given his way, he’ll be residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave till they have to carry him out, if he loses in November he’ll take the county over the edge to get what he wants

Who told you that? Richard Maddow?

FFS it's mind numbing how stupid you people are.
Appears we have another one who skipped Civics classes in school, as we all learned, the Executive Branch enforces the law, the Constitution, and who in Trump’s cabinet would ever challenge him no matter what he did? And don’t say the GOP in Congress, no matter what he did, they’d agree with him

If you want to exchange at least know what you are talking about

Cheney has appeared at several sites with Harris because she is one of the few conservatives who was there on 1/6 and doesn’t want to lie to America what it was a “love” fest just to kiss Trump’s ass, called courage, a rarity on the right these days

Trump isn’t retiring, given his way, he’ll be residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave till they have to carry him out, if he loses in November he’ll take the county over the edge to get what he wants
the democrats and the Bush republicans aren't really a different party. it was all a scam - the GOP was overrun with neocons. now they aren't

Back