Why Trump MUST win this Nov.

I'm a Trump Cuck and a deep state swamp creature helping the billionaire globalists stay in power.
"Almost certainly guilty of crimes", huh. Trump's view, except he would take out the "almost".

What "crimes", and who are the "some"?
Legina lies a lot. Same goes for anyone who uses multiple socks to push the same message. It's cowardly, but most certainly deceitful.

Ergo, never trust such a person to be honest.

Appears we have another one who skipped Civics classes in school, as we all learned, the Executive Branch enforces the law, the Constitution, and who in Trump’s cabinet would ever challenge him no matter what he did? And don’t say the GOP in Congress, no matter what he did, they’d agree with him

If you want to exchange at least know what you are talking about
Which law school did you attend? Did you pass the bar?

You are 100% wrong. There are many checks and balances in our governance to prevent anyone from any branch from becoming a dictator. The founding fathers were smarter even than you believe yourself to be.

When you get your news from lying partisan hacks and don't have a brain of your own then this is the result.

I wouldn't personally mind if Trump did half the stuff you guys are shitting yourselves over but do understand that's not even a remote possibility.

So you will go on and on with your constitutional right to say stupid shit and claim you know. All the while enjoying the fruits of your own boat rising with the tide that is the next Trump administration.

So fucking ignorant are you.

"Almost certainly guilty of crimes", huh. Trump's view, except he would take out the "almost".

Legina lies a lot. Same goes for anyone who uses multiple socks to push the same message. It's cowardly, but most certainly deceitful. Ergo, never trust such a person to be honest.

I would much prefer Vance to Trump.
Agreed. Vance is ambitious, a liar and completely self-serving, but he's sane. Pedo Don keeps proving his mind is going.

Cheney has appeared at several sites with Harris because she is one of the few conservatives who was there on 1/6 and doesn’t want to lie to America what it was a “love” fest just to kiss Trump’s ass, called courage, a rarity on the right these days

Trump isn’t retiring, given his way, he’ll be residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave till they have to carry him out, if he loses in November he’ll take the county over the edge to get what he wants
Cheney doesn't matter because I wouldn't fuck her.

This is the only question you need to ask yourself when dealing with her type.

Lady and Gentlemen of the jury...Tigerred want this Nov. to go to Trump, it is imperative that he wins. Has nothing to do with the polls, his working at McDonalds, his garnering black voters, yada yada yada and so on and so on....​

Because one thing is certain... if this man should lose, we gonna be looking at 4 more years of MAGA only this time on steroids, cause they gonna take both houses this Nov. like it or not....we're gonna be seeing endless years of the Trump court appeals, and more years of Trump's conservative party fueling more ignorance onto its people because they fear them and frankly I don't think this nation, but especially me, can take 4 more years of Trump running for office for 2028.

Democrats are never gonna lock this bitch up, will never hold him accountable for anything, and should Harris win, she'll be too busy, like Obama kissin the ass of white people, ie Conservatives so what's the point?​

But let me tell you what a Trump victory will give us this Nov....listen up my fellow Democrats....Should Trump win, he'll spend his first year, going after all his adversaries, demanding a head count of crowd size and take all the credit like he did with Obama of a Biden sound economy and thankfully his reign of terror will someday have a end date and he can run no more.​

And here's the beautiful part, all our allies will leave us and create a new NATO without us, which will give both Russia and China a partnership that will truly destroy us, add that to the impending economic carnage he'll create with these tarriffs all have said is NOT A GOOD IDEA, so prices will hit the high heavens, he's already got complete immunity from the SC, so one can only imagine what that will ensue, I am predicting this monster, this dick obsessed lunatic within the second year will have this nation so fucked up and on the brink....even Fake Noise, Elon Musky and all of conservative media will turn on this guy because the Markets will soon emplode....​

A recall will ensue, a Mussolini cue will emerge, (THEY WON'T HANG THE BITCH, BUT THEY WILL FINALLY LOCK THIS BITCH UP) and the GOP will cease to exist and a cleansing like no other will happen...YALL MARK MY WORDS AND LETS COME BACK TO THIS POST IN TWO YEARS​

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

Yeah, Putin, Netanyahu, and Trump are getting old and need to merge the Russian and American govt, quickly. They are the same kind of leaders.

2 more weeks of you idiots.......

all the lawfare started when he announced his run. .....
Argue with what I typed. Your drive-by jejune posting and insults are wasting your "talents". Lawfare? The prick started an insurrection, tried to steal the election, set up fake electors in 6 states, tried to use presidential powers to force Georgia's sect of state to throw out a fair and honest election. His crimes in NY were a long time coming. He is facing 6 to 10 years for that one. His crime with classified documents was blatant as hell.

Argue with what I typed. Your drive-by jejune posting and insults are wasting your "talents". Lawfare? The prick started an insurrection, tried to steal the election, set up fake electors in 6 states, tried to use presidential powers to force Georgia's sect of state to throw out a fair and honest election. His crimes in NY were a long time coming. He is facing 6 to 10 years for that one. His crime with classified documents was blatant as hell.
bla bla bla

2 more weeks of you retards and your dumb ass january 6th bullshit

imagine having to run on issues in the future. whatever will you fuck heads do?

Legina lies a lot. Same goes for anyone who uses multiple socks to push the same message. It's cowardly, but most certainly deceitful. Ergo, never trust such a person to be honest.

The Democrats used the courts that did not have jurisdiction to change election laws in 2020. The Constitutions say ONLY the state legislatures have the authority to make or change election laws. The 2020 election never should have been certified. The supreme court says they cannot use Trump's official acts as evidence against him. The NY trial uses testimony from Hope Hicks and other Trump advisors. The NYC trial is destined to be overturned. Plus the Judge illegally told the jurors that did not have to reach a unanimous decision. Also the case hinged on violation of Federal election law. The state has ZERO authority to enforce Federal law. The Presidential records act protects Trump on his Federal case and when he wins that case will be thrown out. You are in for some major disappointments. :laugh:

So you're one American shithead would go along on the Nazi ride.
Legion AKA Legina is very, very pro-Nazi. He'd proved that for years prior to being temp-banned for being a fucking idiot.

812c2q.jpg

74aw40.jpg

The Democrats used the courts that did not have jurisdiction to change election laws in 2020. The Constitutions say ONLY the state legislatures have the authority to make or change election laws. The 2020 election never should have been certified. The supreme court says they cannot use Trump's official acts as evidence against him. The NY trial uses testimony from Hope Hicks and other Trump advisors. The NYC trial is destined to be overturned. Plus the Judge illegally told the jurors that did not have to reach a unanimous decision. Also the case hinged on violation of Federal election law. The state has ZERO authority to enforce Federal law. The Presidential records act protects Trump on his Federal case and when he wins that case will be thrown out. You are in for some major disappointments. :laugh:
I'm done listening to the political actors cry about election violence. it is a losing issue for them in 2024 and vanishes after 2024

do nothing - they blame him for others rioting

promising to use national guard - and they claim he is a fascist targeting his enemies

Indeed.

Comey said basically that Hillary was guilty but would not be convicted and Special Counsel Robert Hur concluded that President Joe Biden "is mentally unfit to stand trial."

Let's see if that is really true.
Comey told the truth and was excoriated by both the Left and the Right.

What he said was that Hillary could not be convicted due to a lack of evidence. For those who aren't melon-picking, meth-heads, that means the AG told him that there wasn't enough evidence, and Comey took Loretta Lynch at her word.

IMO, Comey was honest, did his fucking job and sacrificed his career for the truth. Both sides hate him, but I think he's exactly what most Americans want in our leaders.

Now just give me your usual finger post and run away, ex-Captain Earl. Like others here, I know you can't help yourself. Sad. I expect your family is saddened to see what you've become.

Holy shit I bet you're out of breath now.

Oddly with all the stupid shit you wrote you failed to answer the simple question of explaining how Trump is going to cancel the constitution. Some other idiot tried and of course it was bullshit. Can't you even try?

You haven't a fucking clue about anything. Yet you keep on flapping.

I can only dream that he has the power and the will to do half the shit you mongoloid idiots say he's going to.

That would be fucking glorious but alas he will probably let you keep on existing in your unstable twisted form.

Even useless puny chested old men like you still have rights.
Holly shit you didn't read it did you?
Putting people in as heads of departments like the Military that will take oaths to HIM and NOT the CONSTITUTION and then Trump tells them to go after his Political opponents IS canceling the CONSTITUTION because these people will be so dedicated to him they will do what he says taking MILLIONS of AMERICANS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY.
And using the Military to go after your political opponents is against the law, besides IT IS what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.
And IF he does do even 1/3rd of what he says he wants to do it WILL be the END of the USA as we have known it since the late 1700s .
Thanks for telling us AGAIN just how ANTI AMERICAN YOU REALLY ARE.
AND it is YOU who has NO FUCKING IDEA what is going on because you are too FUCKING STUPID to even listen and COMPREHEND what Trump is actually telling you he wants to do.
And as for you last sentence Thanks for admitting Trump will be taking AMERICAN PEOPLES CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY

Back