Why weed is better than alcohol, in every conceivable way

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Off the top of my head

Just had 2 beers tonight. That was 500 calories.
Weed is 0 calories.

People die from alcohol poising
No one dies from weed

Weed is chill
Alcohol is not chill (though can be fun too)

Alcohol dehydrates like a motherfucker
Weed does not dehyrdate

Alcohol has hangovers
Weed does not have hangovers (you could argue for a slight weed hangover, but it's not where near as bad as an alcohol hangover)

Like this is litearlly just off the top of my head

Alcohol honestly sucks.

I'll have an IPA every now and then. Maybe a stout. But common... alcohol is so 20th century. Weed is the future.

Yes we cannabis

also, desh is banned from this thread. fuck you desh.

I can't believe this insight is right off the top of your head. Dude ... this is extremely heavy.

Off the top of my head

Weed is 0 calories.

No one dies from weed

Weed is chill

Weed does not dehyrdate

Alcohol has hangovers
Weed does not have hangovers (you could argue for a slight weed hangover, but it's not where near as bad as an alcohol hangover)

Alcohol honestly sucks.

I'll have an IPA every now and then. Maybe a stout. But common... alcohol is so 20th century. Weed is the future.

Yes we cannabis

Does this mean you're voting for Bernie?

I used to smoke almost daily when in undergraduate school. Once it became legal in AK I went to a pot shop and tried it again. Did absolutely nothing no matter how much I took in. I’d rather two beers for a buzz.

Off the top of my head

Weed is 0 calories.

No one dies from weed

Weed is chill

Weed does not dehyrdate

Alcohol has hangovers

Alcohol honestly sucks.

Yes we cannabis

The jumbo bag of Doritos and bottle of Hersheys chocolate more than make up for those 500 calories.
And a tall boy is like2 bucks dont know what pot goes for but i suspect its more.

alcohol can be used to safely transport potable water in a manner that will keep you alive.

weed will just make your mouth dry - and wish you had potable water to drink

Off the top of my head

Check this out!!

"The compounds were isolated and identified from the Italian medical cannabis variety known as FM2 using mass spectrometry and metabolomics, processes used to find the basic chemicals of a sample or molecule.
"The authors assessed the ability of THCP to bind to human cannabinoid receptors found in the endocannabinoid system by sending the compound to a lab to be tested in a tube.

"The endocannabinoid system's job is to keep our body in homeostasis, or equilibrium, and it regulates everything from sleep to appetite to inflammation to pain and more. When a person smokes marijuana, THC overwhelms the endocannabinoid system, latching on to cannabinoid receptors and interfering with their ability to communicate between neurons.

"THCP bound strongly to both receptors -- 33 times more than THC does, and 63 times more than another compound called THCV. The finding led the authors to wonder if THCP might explain why some particularly potent cannabis varieties have a stronger effect than can be explained by the presence of THC alone."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/03/us/c...0-times-more-powerful-than-thc-scn/index.html

Back