Why weed is better than alcohol, in every conceivable way

stay off booze. my sister has to have a liver transplant
( she had a bad gallbladder too - but doc says cirrhosis is mostly from drinking)

Endocannabinoid system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system
The endocannabinoid system remains under preliminary research, but may be involved in regulating physiological and cognitive processes, including fertility,[1] pregnancy,[2] during pre- and postnatal development,[3] appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory, and in mediating the pharmacological effects of cannabis.[4][5]

Two primary endocannabinoid receptors have been identified: CB1, first cloned in 1990; and CB2, cloned in 1993. CB1 receptors are found

I think that these things depend on what you're used to. While we retain capitalism we're going to need all the drugs we can get anyway ('Quickest way out of Manchester', they used to say), and none of 'em do us much good. I've seen some of the results of both.

Last edited:
Biology is for girls, chemistry and physics are first tier scientific disciplines.

You're so funny. What makes you think that I haven't taken chemistry? It is a degree requirement. It also helps a lot when creating various extracts and tinctures from c. sativa.

Endocannabinoid system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system
The endocannabinoid system remains under preliminary research, but may be involved in regulating physiological and cognitive processes, including fertility,[1] pregnancy,[2] during pre- and postnatal development,[3] appetite, pain-sensation, mood, and memory, and in mediating the pharmacological effects of cannabis.[4][5]

Two primary endocannabinoid receptors have been identified: CB1, first cloned in 1990; and CB2, cloned in 1993. CB1 receptors are found

The endocannabinoid system also regulates homeostasis.

I used to smoke almost daily when in undergraduate school. Once it became legal in AK I went to a pot shop and tried it again. Did absolutely nothing no matter how much I took in. I’d rather two beers for a buzz.

That's sad. Those legal pot shops are a rip off anyways. The fatal flaw in granting them licenses is you can grow it yourself and to an extent make it as strong or mild as you prefer.

That's sad. Those legal pot shops are a rip off anyways. The fatal flaw in granting them licenses is you can grow it yourself and to an extent make it as strong or mild as you prefer.
Weve been here for twenty yrs and i think the whole time ive been here it was legal to grow your own and use in the privacy of your home anyway. Legalization has been no big deal.

Why do you think they call it dope, anyway?

We don't! We call it Herb!

It's only dopes like you that call weed dope!

WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE CALL YOU A DOPE- ANYWAY?

WqFK.gif

Weve been here for twenty yrs and i think the whole time ive been here it was legal to grow your own and use in the privacy of your home anyway. Legalization has been no big deal.

Apparently so. My Fairbanks friend who passed in 2015 smoked it for decades.

alcohol can be used to safely transport potable water in a manner that will keep you alive.

weed will just make your mouth dry - and wish you had potable water to drink

There is something to be said about HOMEBREWING!

It's the only way to enjoy drinking anymore for me. You just can't buy beer as good as what you can brew yourself.

And it is healthy for you and no hangovers!

There is something to be said about HOMEBREWING!
It's the only way to enjoy drinking anymore for me. You just can't buy beer as good as what you can brew yourself.
And it is healthy for you and no hangovers!

Always thought that looked like a lot of fun. How difficult is it to make dark beers?

Why booze is better than pot:

A booze buzz feels better

Booze has been linked to longer lifespan

Pot might soften pain, but booze can kill pain

THC can be consumed, and consumed in large quantities, unknowingly

Booze is easier to produce at home in prohibition conditions

Strong booze burns, cool and useful.

Back