Why weed is better than alcohol, in every conceivable way

Why booze is better than pot:

A booze buzz feels better

nah.

Booze has been linked to longer lifespan

fake news

THC can be consumed, and consumed in large quantities, unknowingly

how? you don't accidentally lose count of how many bowls you are using. In rec states like mine, I have the THC content on the label. That's like saying someone accidently drinks whiskey instead of a beer and not noticing the proof

Booze is easier to produce at home in prohibition conditions

how the fuck is that the case? Weed is an actual plant. Sun and soil. That's it.

how? you don't accidentally lose count of how many bowls you are using. In rec states like mine, I have the THC content on the label. That's like saying someone accidently drinks whiskey instead of a beer and not noticing the proof

THC extract could be put in your food without you knowing it. You can't get someone drunk without them knowing they're consuming alcohol. You could given a THC edible with far more THC than you expect, and be fcked up for the whole day. No one ends up drinking 40 ounces of 80 proof thinking they've just had a few light beers.

how the fuck is that the case? Weed is an actual plant. Sun and soil. That's it.

I can easily make quantities of moonshine at home with no practically no chance of being discovered. Pot also requires you to risk exposure to get seeds. You can make booze with what you can safely buy at any grocery store. Pot takes months to produce and its permeating oder, if not the electric bill, gives it away. You can grow pot outside, but there's a good chance it'll be discovered, and maybe you arrested when you go to harvest.

i have like a beginnings home brew kit. do you have any recommendations ?

Yes, if it's your first time, buy a kit in a can! Even a Republican couldn't screw that up!

The trick to successful Ale is clean everything you use like you are to perform surgery with it.

Buy this book...

large.jpg

Back