Why Women don't want top jobs

The title of the thread is why women don't WANT top jobs.
and I don't agree....many WANT THEM but can't have them because they can not handle both... being the responsible parent for the children and the responsibilities of these high paying jobs....I seriously doubt the man could handle that either in many cases, if he were to be the one with both of these responsibilities...

Maybe because I worked in a field with career women....? Most of the women I knew wanted to climb the ladder, just as the men, but they couldn't, because rearing their children was and is more important and they could not do both, unless filthy rich, then they could have their nannies doing it all and their cook or takeout to feed the family.

care

I'll never get a top job. It's sad enough that I even have a job - plus I'm just too lazy and nice.

Bullshit Beefs.

His drivel on this thread is nothing but thinly veiled sexism and you know it.

Nope, I celebrate femininity and women. Feminists want women to be men. Many of them are lesbos yeah know.

Don't jump on beefs for acknowledging greatness. You give it a try, shitknuckle.

Bullshit Beefs.

His drivel on this thread is nothing but thinly veiled sexism and you know it.

Yeah, thats why I ignore it. He's a whack job. Women are lucky in that there are plenty of real men to go around.

On another note, your signature, omg, I can't believe he said that. I have to take Barbara off IA. I see that I am missing some gems lately. What a freak!

Yeah, thats why I ignore it. He's a whack job. Women are lucky in that there are plenty of real men to go around.

On another note, your signature, omg, I can't believe he said that. I have to take Barbara off IA. I see that I am missing some gems lately. What a freak!

Oh yes. Respecting female qualities instead of wanting them to be men = wackjob. I see.:rolleyes:

Back