Why would a person choose a terror group as a username?

Sinn Fein, one of the worlds most violent terror groups, famed for deliberate mass bombings of civilians over the past 4 decades.
Not to mention their involvement in the 911 attacks.

Why would a person glorify such an organisation?

dude, its just one of the Trinity....oddly, I don't remember which one any more, but then....does it really make any difference?......(I looked at the username history and didn't recognize any of them, lol)......

Sinn Fein, one of the worlds most violent terror groups, famed for deliberate mass bombings of civilians over the past 4 decades.
Not to mention their involvement in the 911 attacks.

Why would a person glorify such an organisation?

Sinn Fein was involved in 9/11, that's a new one!!

Just shy of 1,000 years Tom.

We have been through this before Billy, I even gave you the genealogy of the name Prendergast. Anyway, that's not the point as both my parents came from Eire, I believe you said that there were two or three generations of your family in the US. The beggars even sent me to an Irish Catholic primary school in England run by sadistic nuns!! What was unusual though was that they couldn't afford to have separate boy and girl schools hence it was co-ed so it wasn't all bad.

We have been through this before Billy, I even gave you the genealogy of the name Prendergast. Anyway, that's not the point as both my parents came from Eire, I believe you said that there were two or three generations of your family in the US. The beggars even sent me to an Irish Catholic primary school in England run by sadistic nuns!! What was unusual though was that they couldn't afford to have separate boy and girl schools hence it was co-ed so it wasn't all bad.

Yeah I had forgotten to be honest. My bad.

DEEP Irish roots.

I worked for many years for an Irish boss, real Irish , you know from Ireland, made his money supplying thousands of laborers for Murphy's in the 70s on a 715 cirtificate.

Had to leave England in a hurry around 84, something to do with a few million quid owed to the inland revenue!

He had 65 paddies working for him in Boston and New York.

All of them despised what they referred to as Plastic paddies!

I always laugh at the memory of kiwi and yellow pat kicking the crap out of some idiot spouting IRA propaganda at me in the blackthorne, their excuse bring at least is been to Ireland!!!

Funny thing is, they were both Irish Republicans!!

Good lads though!
Kiwi RIP!

I worked for many years for an Irish boss, real Irish , you know from Ireland, made his money supplying thousands of laborers for Murphy's in the 70s on a 715 cirtificate.

Had to leave England in a hurry around 84, something to do with a few million quid owed to the inland revenue!

He had 65 paddies working for him in Boston and New York.

All of them despised what they referred to as Plastic paddies!

I always laugh at the memory of kiwi and yellow pat kicking the crap out of some idiot spouting IRA propaganda at me in the blackthorne, their excuse bring at least is been to Ireland!!!

Funny thing is, they were both Irish Republicans!!

Good lads though!
Kiwi RIP!

you should be happy there are so many plastic paddies, cause pretty much everyone else in the world doesn't give a shit about ireland. p.s. you stole potatoes from us. couldn't even do that right.

Back