Why would a person choose a terror group as a username?

Some of the original dwellings had planning permission but then there was a massive influx of new gypsies who built without any permission. They then tried to play the racism and human rights cards to get public sympathy.

And there are some who claim the permitting and regulations are overbearing.

England is a very overcrowded country and it pisses a lot of people off to see the gypsies trying to get round the planning rules. This was happening all over not just in one place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/southeast/series8/week_three.shtml

American's don't understand why you would need to regulate a rural area in order to provide that at least some wild areas remain relatively undeveloped because America is one of the least population dense countries in the world. In order to be as population dense as the UK, America would have to have a population twice that of China. As it is, we are perfectly satisfied to simply waste land freely, letting ugly urban areas sprawl into oblivion, totally destroying nature.

American's don't understand why you would need to regulate a rural area in order to provide that at least some wild areas remain relatively undeveloped because America is one of the least population dense countries in the world. In order to be as population dense as the UK, America would have to have a population twice that of China. As it is, we are perfectly satisfied to simply waste land freely, letting ugly urban areas sprawl into oblivion, totally destroying nature.

We also don't like being told what to do by government. I remember when we were working on my dads house, redoing the electrical and some other things, a city ordinance enforcer came by and asked for our permit. My dad and I just looked at each other and laughed and then ignored the guy.

And in most cases its the English.

So you don't have zoning laws in the US? Those people in Crays Hill couldn't sell their houses for over 10 years because nobody wanted to buy them. The village school suddenly had a shedload of gypsy children who were illiterate and every so often their parents would take them out of school to go travelling. Oh and many of the houses were not connected to the sewage so there was raw shit running into the drainage ditches.

So you don't have zoning laws in the US? Those people in Crays Hill couldn't sell their houses for over 10 years because nobody wanted to buy them. The village school suddenly had a shedload of gypsy children who were illiterate and every so often their parents would take them out of school to go travelling. Oh and many of the houses were not connected to the sewage so there was raw shit running into the drainage ditches.

Tom, would you like your piss back as I have taken a large amount from you?

About a 1/4 Scots-Irish. My grandmother's maiden name was McGranaghan (pronounced without the 'g'), which the family changed the pronunciation to "McGranaghan" because no one could ever get it right. Anyway, I've been told it's a Scots-Irsh, and not simply Irish, background, although they were Catholic and not Protestant, so either someone is mistaken or they converted back from their heresy at some point.

This would not surprise me, because on my dad's Slovenian side, they originated from Greece and still retained their Greek Orthodox heritage even through to my grandfather (creating a unique Czech Catholic-Slovenian Greek Orthodox situation).

Back