Why would a person choose a terror group as a username?

you should be happy there are so many plastic paddies, cause pretty much everyone else in the world doesn't give a shit about ireland. p.s. you stole potatoes from us. couldn't even do that right.
Ireland us doing pretty well these days, ever since the peace accord was ratified democratically by the people of NI.

Sinn Fein wasn't best pleased about that, so they applied a punishment to the Catholics of NI.

We call it the omagh bombings.

No potatoes were stolen.
Ireland would have no potatoes had it not been for the English introducing them.

Perhaps reading a book would help.

"The Great Hunger" by Meda Ryan would be a good place to learn about the famine years in Ireland.

you should be happy there are so many plastic paddies, cause pretty much everyone else in the world doesn't give a shit about ireland. p.s. you stole potatoes from us. couldn't even do that right.

As usual your facts are wrong. Potatoes came from South America and it was Sir Francis Drake who introduced them into Virginia.

Last edited:
Sinn Fein, one of the worlds most violent terror groups, famed for deliberate mass bombings of civilians over the past 4 decades.
Not to mention their involvement in the 911 attacks.

Why would a person glorify such an organisation?

You're an idiot.

DEEP Irish roots.

Sinn Fein was the party that was most involved in gaining independence from UK domination for the Irish people. After the war, it kind of went underground, because it was opposed to the treaty that split Ireland and so refused to recongnize the Irish government. So, Fine Gale was the party that supported the treaty, and Fianna Fail was a faction that split away from Sinn Fein and agreed to temporarily work within the treaty system as a practical measure. Sinn Fein, which refused to take parliamentary seats when elected (a practice, abstentionism, they inherited from the Irish Nationalists who were elected to the UK parliament), soon slipped into irrelevancy in the republic itself, only recently regaining some relevance as a left-wing alternative to the current major parties as they've finally dropped the counterproductive policy of abstentionism.

However, they were very important in North Ireland, where they, along with the IRA (well, after the Provisional IRA split, initially during the beginning of the Protestant/UK oppressions the IRA mostly engaged in obscure Marxist rhetoric and didn't defend the Irish people, earning the moniker "I Ran Away"), defended the Irish Catholics from Irish Protestant/UK terrorism and oppression during the troubles, and currently, as a result of their work defending the true Irish from the traitors and oppressors, they are the second of two main parties in Northern Ireland.

For anyone who doesn't realize this, the second paragraph of the above is a ridiculously unobjective and biased account of the Troubles in NI to the point of absurdity.

Sinn Fein was the party that was most involved in gaining independence from UK domination for the Irish people. After the war, it kind of went underground, because it was opposed to the treaty that split Ireland and so refused to recongnize the Irish government. So, Fine Gale was the party that supported the treaty, and Fianna Fail was a faction that split away from Sinn Fein and agreed to temporarily work within the treaty system as a practical measure. Sinn Fein, which refused to take parliamentary seats when elected (a practice, abstentionism, they inherited from the Irish Nationalists who were elected to the UK parliament), soon slipped into irrelevancy in the republic itself, only recently regaining some relevance as a left-wing alternative to the current major parties as they've finally dropped the counterproductive policy of abstentionism. However, they were very important in North Ireland, where they, along with the IRA (well, after the Provisional IRA split, initially during the beginning of the Protestant/UK oppressions the IRA mostly engaged in obscure Marxist rhetoric and didn't defend the Irish people, earning the moniker "I Ran Away"), defended the Irish Catholics from Irish Protestant/UK terrorism and oppression during the troubles, and currently, as a result of their work defending the true Irish from the traitors and oppressors, they are the second of two main parties in Northern Ireland.

Where the fuck did you get that? It looks like it came straight off the NORAID website!! I have yet to meet an American who has any real understanding of what went on in Northern Ireland. I have been there many times when working with T-Mobile and spoken to loads of people about the Troubles.

Where the fuck did you get that? It looks like it came straight off the NORAID website!! I have yet to meet an American who has any real understanding of what went on in Northern Ireland. I have been there many times when working with T-Mobile and spoken to loads of people about the Troubles.

I made it up. I can make up a load of bullshit for pretty much anything. It's a gift. I don't even actually support the Nationalists, if I were to take a position I would be with the Unionists.

"It's a gift" is a reference to Bridesmaids, where the character Megan (Melissa McCarthy) announced, at one point, "Physically, I don't bloat. It's a gift."

I made it up. I can make up a load of bullshit for pretty much anything. It's a gift. I don't even actually support the Nationalists, if I were to take a position I would be with the Unionists.

In recent years the UK has had an influx of Irish gypsies aka tinkers who are pretty much universally hated throughout Ireland. Their favourite trick is to buy up a parcel of land, move on to it over a Bank holiday, connect up utilities and lay hardstandings. You may have heard about the battle of Crays Hill where Basildon Council spent over ten years trying to evict the bastards. I know that area really well as I spent a good deal of my formative years there. They even had some dozy tart from the UN and Vanessa Redgrave claiming that the authorities were acting like Nazis!! If they were in the US they would have been SWAT teams, water cannon and pump action shotguns at the very least. Ms. Redgrave could easily have given them some land to live on if she cared so much!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...throws-support-behind-illegal-travellers.html

Last edited:
In recent years the UK has had an influx of Irish gypsies aka tinkers who are pretty much universally hated throughout Ireland. Their favourite trick is to buy up a parcel of land, move on to it over a Bank holiday, connect up utilities and lay hardstandings. You may have heard about the battle of Crays Hill where Basildon Council spent over ten years trying to evict the bastards. I know that area really well as I spent a good deal of my formative years there. They even had some dozy tart from the UN and Vanessa Redgrave claiming that the authorities were acting like Nazis!! If they were in the US they would have been SWAT teams, water cannon and pump action shotguns at the very least. Ms. Redgrave could easily have given them some land to live on if she cared so much!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...throws-support-behind-illegal-travellers.html

if they bought the land why is the government trying to evict them from it......

if they bought the land why is the government trying to evict them from it......

They aren't trying to evict them permanently. They built all these unpermitted buildings and such. The gov't wants to evict them and remove anything that was built without a permit.

They are paying for avoiding the bureacracy.

They aren't trying to evict them permanently. They built all these unpermitted buildings and such. The gov't wants to evict them and remove anything that was built without a permit.

They are paying for avoiding the bureacracy.

Some of the original dwellings had planning permission but then there was a massive influx of new gypsies who built without any permission. They then tried to play the racism and human rights cards to get public sympathy.

Back