why would he?.....

I, along with others, have caught this charlatan in some glaring errors for one who claims to have a Divinity Degree. I avoid exchanges with the foul mouth phoney.

sweetheart, you have NEVER beaten me in an argument about religion, nor has anyone else on this board......you've claimed to be right, but you only fool yourself.......

I cannot recall ever coming across such a foul mouthed self-styled Christian. Usually I mostly ignore this poster, she is actually super boring, not well spoken, never says anything remotely funny or entertaining

and you're not even smart enough to remember I'm not a "she".......this "he" knows enough to say that "is" does not equal "is not" no matter how hard you squeeze your thighs together......

and you're not even smart enough to remember I'm not a "she".......this "he" knows enough to say that "is" does not equal "is not" no matter how hard you squeeze your thighs together......

You literally started this thread out by claiming that only atheists. - and no one else - believe Muslims revere the same God as Christians. That claim was demonstrably and laughably false, as shown in posts 28 and 31.

That gives me leeway to question if you actually have any education in religion

You literally started this thread out by claiming that only atheists. - and no one else - believe Muslims revere the same God as Christians. That claim was demonstrably and laughably false, as shown in posts 28 and 31.

That gives me leeway to question if you actually have any education in religion

I have a master degree in theology......that's why I know you are wrong.....after all, you're the idiot saying that the Muslims believe in the Christian's triune deity.......but if you want specificity, fine......only atheists and people who don't what they are talking about say that Muslims and Jews revere the triune deity of Christianity......from what YOU say that includes yourself, the pope and a Lutheran named Vorf.......personally I doubt you are right.......I think neither of them would say that Muslims and Jews revere the triune deity of Christianity........

Back