Will harvey weinstein be offered a job in the dump administration?

Yeah, we know Christian values aren't really your guy's thing.

Since you tried to establish the moral superiority of abortion-enabler Bill Clinton earlier, they aren't yours either, little history major.

Women are cock-holsters whose purpose is to serve the pleasure of a man and keep the species alive. They are easily and cheaply replaceable - unless you're poor and are stupid enough to marry one you can't afford to ditch when a better one catches your eye.

That's why you resent Trump and other patricians, isn't it, little history major?

You are jealous of the freedom that money buys a man, aren't you, little history major?

Since you tried to establish the moral superiority of abortion-enabler Bill Clinton earlier, they aren't yours either, little history major.

Women are cock-holsters whose purpose is to serve the pleasure of a man and keep the species alive. They are easily and cheaply replaceable - unless you're poor and are stupid enough to marry one you can't afford to ditch when a better one catches your eye.

That's why you resent Trump and other patricians, isn't it, little history major?

You are jealous of the freedom that money buys a man, aren't you, little history major?

Can you cite the post where I established Clinton's moral superiority?

Can you cite the post where I established Clinton's moral superiority?

No - because you failed to, little history major.

Meanwhile, kneel and kiss the ring of your moral arbiter on earth, poor little plebeian:

pope+francis+mini+me1.jpg

AND THEN MY PRIESTS WILL DO TO YOU WHAT MY WARRIORS OF HOPE DO TO WOMEN, MY SON

Rape allegations leveled against foreigners are fueling anti-immigrant sentiment in Italy ahead of elections due early next year, when migration is likely to top the political agenda.

Anti-immigration politicians have leapt on the crimes to ram home their message that the center-left government has been lax on border controls, allowing more than 600,000 migrants, mainly Africans, to enter the country over the past four years.

A Bangladeshi man was arrested in Rome recently on suspicion of raping a Finnish au pair. The Rome case came two weeks after a young Polish tourist said she was gang raped by four Africans, three of them aged under 18, on a beach in the Adriatic resort of Rimini.

The woman’s partner was badly beaten by the youths and a Peruvian transsexual said she was raped and assaulted by the same quartet later the same night.

The leader of the gang was named as a Congolese asylum-seeker who had been allowed to stay in Italy on humanitarian grounds. The other three were Moroccan brothers aged 15 and 17, who were born in Italy, and a 16-year-old Nigerian.

Opposition parties say the government cannot ignore the issue, pointing to official data showing that in the first seven months of the year 1,534 Italians were arrested or accused of rape compared with 904 foreigners suspected of the same crime.

Some 40 percent of rapes are being committed by foreigners who make up 8 percent of the population.

http://archive.is/EeHmK#selection-929.0-933.100

I WIN AGAIN!

Is that how you keep from blowing your brains out, poor little Plebeian history major? By pretending that you aren't a loser in life?

If you ever had to confront the total failure of your poor little Plebeian history major existence, you might become one of the suicides that your duty post is renowned for, wouldn't you, poor little Plebeian history major?

No, the last thing Trump wants is a pervert in his administration.

Trump has worked too hard building a great reputation to have some pervert ruin it.
Bawahahaha, Trump has never had a good reputation, he's always been known as a sleazy. I remember his divorce from Ivana. It was tabloid fodder.

Fun fact: Malia Obama had a job in the Weinstein Company.

What kind of job, you ask?

Why, she was a young intern.

upyr2cd1nfqz.png

We all recall what DEMOCRAT men do to young female interns, I'm sure.

Google is your friend, I told you, it started for me during his divorce and his frequent visits to Howard Stetns radio show.

When I Google sleazy, all I get are Democrats. Nothing about Trump.

Let's try to keeping the news here real. An easy way to do that is think like a conservative before posting.

Bawahahaha, Trump has never had a good reputation, he's always been known as a sleazy. I remember his divorce from Ivana. It was tabloid fodder.

Ironic coming from someone who supported a sleazy professional politician who shit on women who came forward about her husbands sexual harassing, is a known sociopathic liar and couldn't even beat a "loser" like Trump.

Liberals really are the most repugnant dumbfucks on the planet. Bawahahaha

Google must not be Stupor Moderator's friend. Look what I found on Google in less than .0032 seconds:

Howard Stern: I knew Weinstein lied to me about casting couch rumors

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/355635-howard-stern-i-knew-weinstein-lied-to-me-about-casting-couch

:rofl2:

Back