Will harvey weinstein be offered a job in the dump administration?

When I Google sleazy, all I get are Democrats. Nothing about Trump.

Let's try to keeping the news here real. An easy way to do that is think like a conservative before posting.
Lol, try sleazy Trump, or Trump divorce or Trump and Stern or Trump and comments about 10 year old girl.
You wouldn't make a very good researcher.

Ironic considering Harvey's all Democrat; and a MAJOR donor as well. You lying leftists really are as stupid as you look. :rofl2:

He's not just a big donor.

DEMOCRAT Weinstein also hosted fund-raisers benefiting DEMOCRAT Barack Obama's reelection campaign in 2012 and donated several times to his campaign in 2011 and 2012.

DEMOCRAT Weinstein was considered a "bundler" for DEMOCRAT Obama's campaign.

DEMOCRAT Obama's daughter, DEMOCRAT Malia Obama, recently interned for Harvey Weinstein's company in New York during a break before college.

Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass? Liberals want to give Weinstein a pass. The question remains - did he tap dat ass?

OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER? OBAMA LET HIS DAUGHTER WORK UNDER A BIG DEM DONOR - WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS - DID THE DONOR BONE HER?

When I Google sleazy, all I get are Democrats. Nothing about Trump.

Let's try to keeping the news here real. An easy way to do that is think like a conservative before posting.

You might wanna write google about it..
trump-story_146916312976_647x404_072216102329.jpg

Not even Bill is that desperate.

Chelsea isn't his daughter, anyway, or so I heard.

There is no amount of Clinton foundation money that could make a heterosexual man get hard looking down on a naked Chelsea Clinton. I could not consummate a marriage with Chelsea if I had a gun to my head. I'd rather turn liberal and dance at a gay bar for men who enjoy the boys underwear section of the Sears catalog.

What pig? What grouping?

You liberal, progressive, snowflakes sure have some sick fantasies.

On The Howard Stern Show, 2004
Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.
Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."
Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”
Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"
Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”
Trump: “Yeah.”

On The Howard Stern Show, 2004
Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.
Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."
Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”
Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"
Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”
Trump: “Yeah.”

Essentially, every woman is a piece of ass at some point.

Back