Will it ever be legal to shoot illegals?

overall

Banned
Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs any security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Last edited:
Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs to security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

I doubt if it will ever be legal for an American to shoot an illegal. As far as the Constitution is probably concerned, any such actions are probably only legal under government authority. But the constitution also guarantees every American the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But any illegal living in this country is depleting the resources of an American to live. (That is, to experience life) The children they have are taking up space that an American child might live in. As for liberty, it means freedom. If illegals are allowed to exist here, where is the American's freedom to not have them around. As for pursuit of happiness, what if it doesn't make you happy to have the mexican species of human living amongst you. It is a "racist" reality that you just can't get away from. It is shown in what is called voting with your feet. When negroes move into a White neighborhood, the Whites tend to vote with their feet and move away.

With these things being the case, I can't see it being illegal for American to shoot illegals. Because if your country isn't going to protect you, it must be up to the private citizen to do themselves. It is as Thomas Jefferson himself once prophesied. "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Is it illegal to shoot dolts like you?????????????????

Biden appointed the son of a mexican immigrant (probably an illegal one) as the head of homeland security. Something tells me that he isn't going to think that the U.S. needs to security against mexicans. The fastest growing ethnic group in both the U.S. and Canada. They breed like cockroaches. In an already far too overpopulated world, I would call that being inferior. Breeding like mindless bacteria. Shouldn't such people be shot to improve the human condition? Or must we all go down the drain together.

Why can't libs figure out more creative ways of trolling? Too unintelligent would be my guess. Try harder asshole.

Why can't libs figure out more creative ways of trolling? Too unintelligent would be my guess. Try harder asshole.

Dude, you have been graced to be in a smasher thread before it gets nuked. These opportunities are few and far between. I suggest you thank God for your blessings. :laugh:

Da smasha only comes around during a crescent moon. (at least that's my theory)

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving! :clink:

Please post massive truths about blacks raping and murdering and whatnot. :D

I just wanna save it because I've seen it like.. 3x ,but those threads always got nuked..

I had a couple screenshots, but I lost that OS.

Da smasha is a legend. At times I wonder if he's my little Nazi friend from a long time ago, putting an upside-down Hitler into a black girl in Kansas's library search for MLK Jr. LMAO! Crazy ass!

With Sub7.

Last edited:

Does that look like something a lib would say? Or do you think I am a left winger spouting shit to stir up sentiment against right wingers. That isn't the case. I am neither left wing or right wing. I am simply just sane.

Spoken like a true left wing traitor. How many negro penises have you sucked in your lifetime. Having said that, how about you tell me some of your "truths" about them black folks.

Look Kultakintay, I'm asking for all them black crime things you used to post, motherfucker.
Can you humor me or you lost them or wut?

Back