Will Kamala's VP pick be a woman? Who would even want the job?

Bigdog

Gestapo Joe is a China Ho
Who will Pelosi choose ... errr, I mean Kamala choose?

I don't think anyone really wants to be her VP. I doubt Newsome wants to work for the Cackler. I doubt Mark Kelly wants it.

I think it's going to Have to be a woman ... or the closest thing to a woman they can find.

I don't think anyone really wants to be her VP. I doubt Newsome wants to work for the Cackler. I doubt Mark Kelly wants it.

I think it's going to Have to be a woman ... or the closest thing to a woman they can find.
Eighty percent of her staff quit... who would want to work with her?

It will be Kamala making the choice...with the aide and advice of several top Democrats...unlike the ill-informed choice made by her opponent.

I don't think...
Okay, we are in agreement there, Dog.

...anyone really wants to be her VP. I doubt Newsome wants to work for the Cackler. I doubt Mark Kelly wants it.

My guess is almost anyone in serious contention wants the job very much. Hell...next January, they will be the vice-president of the United States.

I doubt it will be a woman. I am expecting it to be the governor of Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro...or the governor of North Carolina, Roy Cooper.

My bet: Shapiro.

Well you always pan out to be wrong in the decades you posted on the same sites as me

So there is that

It will be Kamala making the choice...with the aide and advice of several top Democrats...unlike the ill-informed choice made by her opponent.

My guess is almost anyone in serious contention wants the job very much. Hell...next January, they will be the vice-president of the United States.

I doubt it will be a woman. I am expecting it to be the governor of Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro...or the governor of North Carolina, Roy Cooper.

Ok, Frank. Thanks for your opinion.

Now that the Northeast heat wave has ended, are you getting back out on the golf course soon?

P

i hope it’s Mark Kelly

Ok, Frank. Thanks for your opinion.

Now that the Northeast heat wave has ended, are you getting back out on the golf course soon?
I was supposed to play today, Dog...but the person with the reservation thought it was going to rain (weather reports said it was)...so it was cancelled. I have been playing, but I have a respiratory problem that gets much worse with the heat, so I have limited my play.

Too bad about today. No rain so far, cloudy (which golfers love in the summer)...and temp is reasonable, 83. (Never thought I would say that 83 degrees was not bad, but this summer has been murderous.)

Thanks for asking.

I was supposed to play today, Dog...but the person with the reservation thought it was going to rain (weather reports said it was)...so it was cancelled. I have been playing, but I have a respiratory problem that gets much worse with the heat, so I have limited my play.

Too bad about today. No rain so far, cloudy (which golfers love in the summer)...and temp is reasonable, 83. (Never thought I would say that 83 degrees was not bad, but this summer has been murderous.)

Thanks for asking.
Yeah, we were getting 100 degree days here in Maryland. I noticed you were posting more, so I figured you were getting the heat wave, too.

Too bad about today.

Go look at the thread I just started about Trump as president staff turnover

Prison was part of it asshole
There is a difference between getting fired and quitting.

Get back to me when you figure it out. :palm:

Reactions: TOP
Back