Will Kamala's VP pick be a woman? Who would even want the job?

I was supposed to play today, Dog...but the person with the reservation thought it was going to rain (weather reports said it was)...so it was cancelled. I have been playing, but I have a respiratory problem that gets much worse with the heat, so I have limited my play.

Too bad about today. No rain so far, cloudy (which golfers love in the summer)...and temp is reasonable, 83. (Never thought I would say that 83 degrees was not bad, but this summer has been murderous.)

Thanks for asking.
Don't over do it in the heat old man we need you around here to beat up on. Hell around here 83 degrees is sweater weather.

They are, indeed.
Yes I know I am pushing Sen, LT. COL. Tammy Duckworth but could you see their heads explode if Harris asked her to run I can.
Duckworth being a real War vet, that flew a Helicopter in a war zone actually fighting and got shot down by an RPG losing her legs, and not sitting behind a desk in a safe area in Iraq writing stories he got from people that actually did the fighting and never saw any REAL action himself.
Yes she would negate any thing the Republicans thought they got because he was in the service , it is SHE that is a true WAR VET NOT Vance.
Have a nice day

Happy to be of service, she has a terrible track record both in California and Washington.

Kamala Harris’ office hired 47 staff members when she took office in 2021. Note: these are staffers who only work under Harris; not Joe Biden. Of those 47 staffers, only four remain.

"Chaos reigns on the vice president’s staff," wrote OTB founder Adam Andrzejewski. "Furthermore, the turnover chaos isn’t getting better. In the trailing 12-month period, 24 staffers left — that’s almost half the employees."

Most of the staffers quit of their own accord, no longer wanting to work for Harris.

In 2021, the Washington Post described Harris’s staff as "wilting in a dysfunctional and frustrated office, burned out just a few months after her historic swearing-in and pondering exit strategies."

There is a pattern. The Post article found that near unrepresented turnover rates were also the case when Harris was district attorney and attorney general in California.

"Critics scattered over two decades point to an inconsistent and at times degrading principal who burns through seasoned staff members who have succeeded in other demanding, high-profile positions. People used to putting aside missteps, sacrificing sleep and enduring the occasional tirade from an irate boss say doing so under Harris can be particularly difficult, as she has struggled to make progress on her vice-presidential portfolio or measure up to the potential that has many pegging her as the future of the Democratic Party."

Back