Will Kamala's VP pick be a woman? Who would even want the job?

Who will Pelosi choose ... errr, I mean Kamala choose?

I don't think anyone really wants to be her VP. I doubt Newsome wants to work for the Cackler. I doubt Mark Kelly wants it.

I think it's going to Have to be a woman ... or the closest thing to a woman they can find.
White male.

the-democrat-ticket-jpg.28347

Prove it, you make shit up!
Trump had a 85% turnover in 4 years and Harris had a 92% turnover in 3 1/2 years.

Trump had a 85% turnover in 4 years and Harris had a 92% turnover in 3 1/2 years.

So very similar turnover.

You magats are running scared and its hilarious.
I'm not running anywhere. You're the one with her tail between her legs. You're the only one terrified of America being made great again.

It doesn't matter how many times I ask you how you're going to celebrate when Trump wins, the idea scares you shitless and renders you unable to even face the question.

I'm not running anywhere. You're the one with her tail between her legs. You're the only one terrified of America being made great again.

It doesn't matter how many times I ask you how you're going to celebrate when Trump wins, the idea scares you shitless and renders you unable to even face the question.
America is already great. Not worried cause you are going down. Goodbye

Interesting opinion, Zen.

Why do you think a straight white male is best?
Because you don't want two females.
You don't want NO white people.
And a gay guy/girl, with the first black woman candidate, would probably be too much diversity/too many "firsts", for one ticket.

Because you don't want two females.
You don't want NO white people.
And a gay guy/girl, with the first black woman candidate, would probably be too much diversity/too many "firsts", for one ticket.
Nonsense.

Oh, you are talking about democrat voters, the White Libs.

Back