Will Kamala's VP pick be a woman? Who would even want the job?

He was Joe's advisor along with Jill.
He was not. His dad talked to him because he is his son, the last one left, Jill was a teacher. She was not an adviser. You are confusing them with Jared and Ivanka who were advisers. They were in the administration with great powers to profit. They were full-time examples of extreme nepotism.
You rightys make totally unsubstantiated claims.

Oh good God.

@NakedHunterBiden is an overweight purple hair in it's 60's of indeterminate gender. That is a visual I do NOT want....
Nope. Brown hair, slim, in her early 30's and a woman who votes. I know that is all very scary for you.

selena-gomez-blowing-kiss.gif

I'm talking about what is/isn't a good idea to attract Dems and undecided voters

Trying to assassinate the political opposition appears to have not worked real well for the democrats..

Kicking desiccated old pervert Biden to the curb doesn't look to have been a real swift idea either......

Who will Pelosi choose ... errr, I mean Kamala choose?

I don't think anyone really wants to be her VP. I doubt Newsome wants to work for the Cackler. I doubt Mark Kelly wants it.

I think it's going to Have to be a woman ... or the closest thing to a woman they can find.
harris butt.jpg

Trying to assassinate the political opposition appears to have not worked real well for the democrats..

Kicking desiccated old pervert Biden to the curb doesn't look to have been a real swift idea either......
“Democrats “ didn’t try ta assassinate Trump. One nut did.

“Democrats “ didn’t try ta assassinate Trump. One nut did.

Sure - and J6 was an "insurrection."

Biden called for violence against Trump, and someone stepped up.

{According to Politico, Biden said on the call: “I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate. It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye."}

(The above story is censored by the party in the domestic press.)

:rolleyes: She despises Jews so much she married one. You are one dumb magat.
She backs all the Hamas mobs that are violently destroying statues and burning the American flag. She hates
Netanyahu for he doesn't bow down to leftist anti Semites here in America, nor to the anti Semite dem squad,
and to the most radical leftist jew bernie sanders having Israel stand-down against a terrorist
war making Hamas. Shapiro is off the table.

A guy who has a message under his avatar as being a fan of the biggest and stupidest RINO Christie
is calling ME dumb. Look in the mirror of dumb one.
:ROFLMAO: You really are stupid, because you made an assumption and believe it's true. First, I'm not a guy. Second, my nic doesn't refer to Chris Christie.

You want to try again? :laugh::laugh:

Back