Will Kamala's VP pick be a woman? Who would even want the job?

Cite? Example? You fell for another Tucker lie
Democrat narrative: The majority of White American males voted for Donald Trump therefore they are woman hating, neo nazi white supremacists. Just ask the Joys, ... Reid and Behar.

Have you ever said "testosterone ballot"? If no, you are a misogynist asshole.
Your new avatar is VERY fitting. As " legion" begged for mercy and forgiveness they were cast into a herd of pigs where they ran themselves off a cliff to be splattered on the ground and cast to the wind. A fitting and just ending indeed. ;)

For some reason a lot of people have moronically always used the term " legion" to describe themselves. I guess they thought it sounded bad ass because it actually means a thousand different entities. Too bad they never bothered to read the rest of the story to see how "legion" ended up, groveling and BEGGING as they were cast into swine and UNALIVED Themselves :laugh: . Damn......people are STUPID!

[IMG alt="NakedHunterBiden"]https://www.justplainpolitics.com/data/avatars/m/9/9107.jpg?1721782116[/IMG]

NakedHunterBiden

“My name is Legion, for we are many”​

:magagrin:

For some reason a lot of people have moronically always used the term " legion" to describe themselves. I guess they thought it sounded bad ass because it actually means a thousand different entities. Too bad they never bothered to read the rest of the story to see how "legion" ended up, groveling and BEGGING as they were cast into swine and UNALIVED Themselves :laugh: . Damn......people are STUPID!

[IMG alt="NakedHunterBiden"]https://www.justplainpolitics.com/data/avatars/m/9/9107.jpg?1721782116[/IMG]

NakedHunterBiden

“My name is Legion, for we are many”​

:magagrin:
I love the fact you believe fairytales! very immature and magat of you. Legion will vote soon!

An out-of-the-way diner becomes the unlikely battleground for the survival of the human race. When God loses faith in humankind, he sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. Humanity's only hope lies in a group of strangers trapped in a desert diner with the Archangel Michael (Bettany).

legion-anikam.gif

Who will Pelosi choose ... errr, I mean Kamala choose?

I don't think anyone really wants to be her VP. I doubt Newsome wants to work for the Cackler. I doubt Mark Kelly wants it.

I think it's going to Have to be a woman ... or the closest thing to a woman they can find.
And it won't be Shapiro, for we all know how much the cackler despises jews, as she didn't even make it
to Netanyahu 's speech regarding the state of Israel.

I love the fact you believe fairytales! very immature and magat of you. Legion will vote soon!
And yet you use it under your avatar. BTW,....that " fairy tale" is the ONLY reason Donald J trump is alive today . Wicked people can try all they want to kill him,....ALL attempts will fail and will only lead to their own demise. Must be VERY frustrating for you....... ;) And for the record,....just in recent history the last two Democrat Presidents believe in those " fairy tales" as well......Are they just stupid like ME or just LIARS?

And yet you use it under your avatar. BTW,....that " fairy tale" is the ONLY reason Donald J trump is alive today . Wicked people can try all they want to kill him,....ALL attempts will fail and will only lead to their own demise. Must be VERY frustrating for you....... ;) And for the record,....just in recent history the last two Democrat Presidents believe in those " fairy tales" as well......Are they just stupid like ME or just LIARS?
Its for my friend expresslame. LOL the reason that lard ass is alive is so that he can lose to Kamala. What must be aggravating is the fact one of your own magat morons tried to shoot him. You people can't even go that correctly. I'm not a one issue type voter so if someone believes those fairytales it doesn't bother me. Now if they want to force people to believe a certain type of fairytale like the republican are currently doing, it's a problem. Your type is just like the Taliban.

And it won't be Shapiro, for we all know how much the cackler despises jews, as she didn't even make it
to Netanyahu 's speech regarding the state of Israel.
And when she did meet with Netanyahu she embarrassed us all... It's gonna be a long six months for her... If she gets the no

Back