Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't vote in 2016.
I don't support either party, but I'll vote for the lesser evil in every election.

A vote for third party is a vote for Trump. Imagine an alternate world in which all the third-party voters had voted for Hillary. We would have a sane, competent, intelligent president nominating a justice right now.

When all those idiots who voted third party suddenly find themselves unable to have an abortion due to the right-wing fascist Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade, I hope they name their babies after Jill Stein.

Fucking idiots.

So you say. What makes you think she/he will tell you the truth?

Most people are honest. It's part of being human. All liars eventually reveal themselves either willingly or unwillingly since, of course, they are lying and going against their own humanity.

Saying "The Truth shall always prevail" is not just a religious saying, it's a physical truism. All part of the Laws of the Natural Universe.

ROFL Jesus, dude, you just admitted you are as big a fucking moron as Trump or any of his supporters!! You didn't vote in 2016 but whine about Hillary losing? WTFO???

Then you claim to vote for "the lesser evil in every election"....even the ones you didn't vote in?

When did I whine about Hillary losing? Are you drunk?

Yeah, at the time, I didn't believing in voting for the lesser evil. Now I do.

In 2016, you "didn't believe in voting for the lesser evil", but now you do, so now you'll "vote for the lesser evil in every election", unless "at the time" in the future, you "don't believe in voting for the lesser evil" again?

Well I can't say I'll never change my mind again. But as of now, I think voting for the lesser evil makes the most sense.
And keep in mind, we all knew Trump would be worse than Hillary, but we had no idea he'd be THIS bad.

When did I whine about Hillary losing? Are you drunk?

Yeah, at the time, I didn't believing in voting for the lesser evil. Now I do.

A lot. A widdle bit. It's fucking Saturday night and we're both online. WTF?

Never vote for the lesser evil. Always vote your conscience.

A lot. A widdle bit. It's fucking Saturday night and we're both online. WTF?

Well I'm still avoiding groups of people. I thought that's why you're here too, but you may have just revealed that you have no friends. :thinking:

Never vote for the lesser evil. Always vote your conscience.

That's how we move the Overton Window towards Fascism, which is what's happening now.

Well I'm still avoiding groups of people. I thought that's why you're here too, but you may have just revealed that you have no friends. :thinking:

That's how we move the Overton Window towards Fascism, which is what's happening now.

So? I have all the friends I need. You seem a little needier. Amirite?

Thanks for the further evidence you are just as whacky as the TD twins and Teflon Don's entourage.

Back