Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, Muslim Americans are more likely to support gay marriage than Evangelical Americans. So I'm guessing most Muslims here wouldn't care about him having the gay.

But then my remark had nothing to do with muslims here, I said arabs. Them arabs live over in arabia and I heard that they didn't like those funny boys.

But then my remark had nothing to do with muslims here, I said arabs. Them arabs live over in arabia and I heard that they didn't like those funny boys.

You were replying to a comment about Buttigieg and his chances of becoming president.
So yes, the Arabs in Arabia hate gays, but they can't vote in our elections. Arab Americans, who actually can vote, generally don't care if someone is gay.

You were replying to a comment about Buttigieg and his chances of becoming president.
So yes, the Arabs in Arabia hate gays, but they can't vote in our elections. Arab Americans, who actually can vote, generally don't care if someone is gay.

Talk to all of them 'merican ayrabs didja?

I've looked at the studies, surveys, and voting patterns.

I'd say that the Muslims here are more American than the Evangelicals.

In other words you have no idea and you just want that to be the case. Makes no difference to me you see, but I think it's irresponsible making claims about a group of people you can't really know much about. Seems to me all anybody knows anymore is what some media source tells them. Don't like Christians too much do ya?

In other words you have no idea and you just want that to be the case. Makes no difference to me you see, but I think it's irresponsible making claims about a group of people you can't really know much about. Seems to me all anybody knows anymore is what some media source tells them. Don't like Christians too much do ya?

Um... do you not believe in studies? Are you one of those "alternative facts" types who just believes whatever you want?

https://www.newsweek.com/muslim-white-evangelical-gay-marriage-907627

And I didn't say Christians are less American, I said Evangelicals are. This is a specific Protestant movement in America. They don't represent all Christians or even all Protestants.
Now of course, all religion is bad. But I don't dislike the people roped into believing nonsense.

Um... do you not believe in studies? Are you one of those "alternative facts" types who just believes whatever you want?

https://www.newsweek.com/muslim-white-evangelical-gay-marriage-907627

And I didn't say Christians are less American, I said Evangelicals are. This is a specific Protestant movement in America. They don't represent all Christians or even all Protestants.
Now of course, all religion is bad. But I don't dislike the people roped into believing nonsense.

I've never seen a discussion forum where the people are this out of touch with what is being discussed. I never said one word about you claiming Christians are less American. is this forum an asylum ward?

So you would have voted for him? Interesting.

fudge1-buttigeig.jpg

Back