Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you have no idea of what kind of case it would take reverse a 14th Amendment ruling?

Even if such a case could exist, it has to go through a lot of lowers courts to get to SCOTUS and SCOTUS may refuse to see it.

Dude. Smell the coffee. Christian Sharia Law is being installed in America. A 'perfect test case', with all the right elements, will be 'found'. The Evangelicals haven't ran the Ball to the Goal Posts to Drop It at this point.

Dude. Smell the coffee. Christian Sharia Law is being installed in America. A 'perfect test case', with all the right elements, will be 'found'. The Evangelicals haven't ran the Ball to the Goal Posts to Drop It at this point.

Dude, has Hawkeye been sharing his "coffee" with you again? WTF is "Christian Sharia Law"?

BTW, in the event of a revolution, do you own a firearm and are you proficient in its use?

Dude, has Hawkeye been sharing his "coffee" with you again? WTF is "Christian Sharia Law"?

BTW, in the event of a revolution, do you own a firearm and are you proficient in its use?

'Christian Sharia Law' = 'Biblical Law'.

:) I don't expect a 'Revolution'. Barrett will be installed, life will go on, who knows what the Future holds.
Maybe if Biden wins and the Senate changes hands, the Dems will 'stack the court' with 2 additional members (both leaning Left) and will neutralize Amy' Crazy Eyes' Barrett and her Christian Agenda.

'Christian Sharia Law' = 'Biblical Law'.

:) I don't expect a 'Revolution'. Barrett will be installed, life will go on, who knows what the Future holds.
Maybe if Biden wins and the Senate changes hands, the Dems will 'stack the court' with 2 additional members (both leaning Left) and will neutralize Amy' Crazy Eyes' Barrett and her Christian Agenda.

Can't. First Amendment. It won't even pass the lower courts.

:) It must be wonderful to have a Crystal Ball that can tell the Future. I need to get one of those.

Buy a gun. Learn how to use it. Encourage all of your friends to do the same.
Protect our democracy

I'm tired of too many fucking assholes sitting on their fat fucking asses whining, twittering and facebooking that we're all doomed but never lifting their fat fucking asses off the couch to do something about it.

You've made a lot of complaints and accusations, yet you haven't offered any realistic solutions....which figures since most of the accusations are on another planet. If you want to lower yourself to the level of the RWNJ conspiracy theories, it's your choice.

Buy a gun. Learn how to use it. Encourage all of your friends to do the same.
Protect our democracy

I'm tired of too many fucking assholes sitting on their fat fucking asses whining, twittering and facebooking that we're all doomed but never lifting their fat fucking asses off the couch to do something about it.

You've made a lot of complaints and accusations, yet you haven't offered any realistic solutions....which figures since most of the accusations are on another planet. If you want to lower yourself to the level of the RWNJ conspiracy theories, it's your choice.

Well Dutch, as stated before, this is a 'political forum' where people meet to talk about politics and current events. We give our opinions, thoughts, views, about whatever Topic is on the minds of the Members. This thread is about 'Queers' and their future to be 'Married' ... in light of the impending installation of Amy 'Crazy Eyes' Barrett (and her affiliation with a Religious Cult) as a Justice on the Supreme Court.

Dutch: "You've made a lot of complaints and accusations, yet you haven't offered any realistic solutions'
Jack: (scratching head on this one) For the last 20 pages I've pointed out that Barrett is a Religious Nut Job and would probably put her Biblical Beliefs above the US Constitution. My opinion is that she is a Bad Pick for SC Justice. My solution would be ... Pick a different Nominee[/B.

Dutch: "Buy a gun. Learn how to use it. Encourage all of your friends to do the same."
Jack: Uhhhh. You know this is the JPP Politics Forum, right? This is where the 'Armchair Generals' and the 'at work chair-jockeys' assemble. (maybe you're looking for the 'Antifa' website?)

Poll shows you're in the minority.

Polls...:rofl2:

873d0e800b9465465641bc8d1e402682--the-electoral-college-patriots.jpg

My guess would be that the percentage of Christians who are gay is very close to the percentage of people in the general population who are gay.

Back