Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We're on a 'Political Forum'. We talk 'politics' here and now. I believe Trump is handing the Evangelicals what they want. A Justice that will bring a 'Biblical View' to the Supreme Court.

I think 'Roe v. Wade' and 'Gay Marriage' are issues that are important to Evangelicals. I believe there is good reason for their jubilation in Barrett as a Pick.

You, of all people, should understand that just because Trump is a fucking moron and because Trump nominated Barrett doesn't make Barrett guilty of anything.

Guilt by association is a violation of the First Amendment. Fuck the Evangelicals. They are idiots. Complete nutjobs.

You, of all people, should understand that just because Trump is a fucking moron and because Trump nominated Barrett doesn't make Barrett guilty of anything.

Guilt by association is a violation of the First Amendment. Fuck the Evangelicals. They are idiots. Complete nutjobs.

:laugh: "You, of all people, should understand that just because Trump is a fucking moron and because Trump nominated Barrett doesn't make Barrett guilty of anything."
Jack: Uh, yeah. Just because Barrett belongs to a 'Jim Jones' type Cult, and the Evangelicals love her, ... shouldn't raise any Red Flags or Cause for Concern. (place eye roll emoji here)

Dutch: "Guilt by association is a violation of the First Amendment."
Jack; Praise Jesus we have a Lawyer in the house. (again ... place eye roll emoji here)

Dutch: "Fuck the Evangelicals. They are idiots. Complete nutjobs."
Jack; Well, we agree on some things. (place nodding in agreement emoji here)

Well. Let's see what happens. My Opinion:

Queers can 'Marry', ... but it can't be called that. It has to be called something different. Men and Women 'Marry'. Queers can have 'Civil Unions', 'Domestic Partnerships', 'Pairiages', something that signifies it as a 'Gay Marriage', distinct from a 'Real Marriage' between a Man and a Woman that can have biological children.

How about a portmanteau word like Garriages?

It's funny how we Evangelicals, being just a small denomination of the Christian religion, scare the living fuck out of you fools. I guess we really give you reason to hate us, really...

I've heard that from others. Just my opinion bro.

:) That's fine.

Your view doesn't solve the issue of the LGBTs that want to 'get married' and have all the Benefits of 'marriage'. So that issue is still THERE with YOUR position.

Back