Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

Will Queers still be allowed to 'Marry' ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooooo.....you have already prejudged her to be a fucking scumbag liar who has violated her oath all of these years. Got any evidence she's done this?

HAHA. "Soooooo.....you have already prejudged her to be a fucking scumbag liar who has violated her oath all of these years."
Jack: Well, that not what I said.

I've given you a link to the group she affiliates with. You've read her words.
Here's something from a former Member of the People of Praise:

Did you run this past the Log Cabin Republicans?

Like Legion, Truth Deflector, and Arminius?

LOL!

'Truth Detector' became unglued. 'CharacterAssasin' went ballistic. Legina ... he seemed somewhat reasonable, but, I think it was an Impostor, or maybe his Body Double. (?)

HAHA. "Soooooo.....you have already prejudged her to be a fucking scumbag liar who has violated her oath all of these years."
Jack: Well, that not what I said.

I've given you a link to the group she affiliates with. You've read her words.
Here's something from a former Member of the People of Praise:

When you have evidence she's violated her oath, I'll support you in having her impeached.

'Truth Detector' became unglued. 'CharacterAssasin' went ballistic. Legina ... he seemed somewhat reasonable, but, I think it was an Impostor, or maybe his Body Double. (?)

TD does that daily. I don't know CA. As for Legion/Legina/Lesion/etc, "somewhat reasonable" is being somewhat nice. :D

4gi3co.jpg

When you have evidence she's violated her oath, I'll support you in having her impeached.

1. She's appointed for Life.
2. Now is the time to evaluate her.
3. Is this 'Cult' she belongs to, similar to Jim Jones and the People's Temple that the former member claims?
4. Having the Evangelicals gushing with Endorsements, is concerning.
5. Maybe there's a better Candidate for the Supreme Court?

3. Is this 'Cult' she belongs to, similar to Jim Jones and the People's Temple that the former member claims?

Too late. You lose.

iu

Republican senators said on Sunday President Trump’s nominee to fill the Supreme Court vacancy left after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died last week will be confirmed by November third.

Despite widespread opposition from DEMOCRATS, Republicans are pushing ahead with a vote on Trump’s nominee Amy Coney Barrett just weeks ahead of Election Day. The Senate Judiciary Committee said it will start its hearing for the nominee on Oct. 12.

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said Barrett will be confirmed before Election Day.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/518498-gop-senators-confident-trump-pick-to-be-confirmed-by-november

If you view the Video, the former member makes that accusation. That seems like a Red Flag to me.

Gossip does not equal evidence of anything. It also does not prove that ACB will violate her responsibility as a justice.

You lose.

1. She's been a Judge for how long? How long has she been a Federal Judge? What courts?
2. Re evaluate. What was the Congressional count appointing her to Federal court?
3. No more of a cult than the Atheist Asshole Association (AAA).
4. Those guys are assholes. They're not very smart either.
5. Ask Biden for his list of recommendations. :D

1. She's been a Judge for how long? How long has she been a Federal Judge? What courts?
2. Re evaluate. What was the Congressional count appointing her to Federal court?
3. No more of a cult than the Atheist Asshole Association (AAA).
4. Those guys are assholes. They're not very smart either.
5. Ask Biden for his list of recommendations. :D

Dutch: "1. She's been a Judge for how long? How long has she been a Federal Judge? What courts?"
Jack; You could probably look that up. My guess, someone McConnell recently installed.

Dutch: "2. Re evaluate. What was the Congressional count appointing her to Federal court?"
Jack: Again, you could probably look that up.

Dutch: "3. No more of a cult than the Atheist Asshole Association (AAA)."
Jack: Don't know about 'AAA'. Did see a Documentary on Jim Jones and the People's Temple. IMO, it would be a real bad idea having a Religious Cult member on the Supreme Court.

Dutch: "4. Those guys are assholes. They're not very smart either."
Jack: Yeah. So if the Evangelicals are 100% behind Barrett as a Justice, maybe that should cause some 'hesitation' on this Barrett pick?

Dutch: "5. Ask Biden for his list of recommendations."
Jack: Not really relevant. He's not President. He's not Senate Leader.

Gossip does not equal evidence of anything. It also does not prove that ACB will violate her responsibility as a justice.

You lose.

It's a former member that was in the group for 5 years. So, I wouldn't call it 'gossip'.

Dutch: "1. She's been a Judge for how long? How long has she been a Federal Judge? What courts?"
Jack; You could probably look that up. My guess, someone McConnell recently installed.

Dutch: "2. Re evaluate. What was the Congressional count appointing her to Federal court?"
Jack: Again, you could probably look that up.

Dutch: "3. No more of a cult than the Atheist Asshole Association (AAA)."
Jack: Don't know about 'AAA'. Did see a Documentary on Jim Jones and the People's Temple. IMO, it would be a real bad idea having a Religious Cult member on the Supreme Court.

Dutch: "4. Those guys are assholes. They're not very smart either."
Jack: Yeah. So if the Evangelicals are 100% behind Barrett as a Justice, maybe that should cause some 'hesitation' on this Barrett pick?

Dutch: "5. Ask Biden for his list of recommendations."
Jack: Not really relevant. He's not President. He's not Senate Leader.

That's three "IDKs", one guilt by association and another IDK. Awesome!

You are condemning her even before she is at a confirmation hearing. Why not listen and decide?

That's three "IDKs", one guilt by association and another IDK. Awesome!

You are condemning her even before she is at a confirmation hearing. Why not listen and decide?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We're on a 'Political Forum'. We talk 'politics' here and now. I believe Trump is handing the Evangelicals what they want. A Justice that will bring a 'Biblical View' to the Supreme Court.

I think 'Roe v. Wade' and 'Gay Marriage' are issues that are important to Evangelicals. I believe there is good reason for their jubilation in Barrett as a Pick.

Back