With Grind gone, is Werewolf history?

I am in.

This is a good way to integrate some of the new comers.

I think no one is familiar with it.
It was mentioned once, maybe twice, but I don't think there were enough Players.
'Jade Dragon'. i think he might have volunteered. (?)

Back in the day even yurt played and was welcomed to the game.

Dark Shadow or whatever Southern Man is calling himself played, 3-D and Christie Fan and Mott and USFreedom and others played. Even Legion played though no one knew it was him at the time.
In fact, after a while we all played alternate handles so you had the other challenge of figuring out who each player is.

When a game is on Desh go nuts, so it is worth it just for her meltdowns.

It is a game logic, deduction and deceit.

The best thing is that ILA is gone because he fucked up the games, accusing everyone of cheating.

Dark Shadow or whatever Southern Man is calling himself played, 3-D and Christie Fan and Mott and USFreedom and others played. Even Legion played though no one knew it was him at the time.
In fact, after a while we all played alternate handles so you had the other challenge of figuring out who each player is.

The best thing is that ILA is gone because he fucked up the games, accusing everyone of cheating.

Those days are GWTW!

'IHateAmerica' is gone. 'USF911' is gone. '3D', 'Christie', 'Mott', and 'Legion' are still here. Maybe you have a chance of reviving it.
'ThatOwlWoman' might be interested, she's into 'Role Playing' (if you know what I mean). Then there's this 'Mason' guy. :(

Rune: "Dude I wasn't mocking the thread, I was mocking all your wild guesses which are so far off base.
The truth is, Grind is Damo."

:wink:

Desh's meltdowns were legendary. Must have been '08 but she accused Damo of trying to throw the election to the Republicans by allowing the board to play Werewolf prior to the election (because you know, people can't walk and chew gum at the same time aka play the game while still starting dozens of election threads on a daily basis).

And she believed thousands upon thousands of people read this board and get their political information and make voting decisions based upon what we post, so playing Werewolf took away from us informing the public (and thus throwing the election to the Republicans). Honestly can't make that up.

'IHateAmerica' is gone. 'USF911' is gone. '3D', 'Christie', 'Mott', and 'Legion' are still here. Maybe you have a chance of reviving it.
'ThatOwlWoman' might be interested, she's into 'Role Playing' (if you know what I mean). Then there's this 'Mason' guy. :(
I don't care who plays, even Minty or Top.
This game is seriously fun!!!

Desh's meltdowns were legendary. Must have been '08 but she accused Damo of trying to throw the election to the Republicans by allowing the board to play Werewolf prior to the election (because you know, people can't walk and chew gum at the same time aka play the game while still starting dozens of election threads on a daily basis).

And she believed thousands upon thousands of people read this board and get their political information and make voting decisions based upon what we post, so playing Werewolf took away from us informing the public (and thus throwing the election to the Republicans). Honestly can't make that up.
Thanks Cawacko, she really is unbelievable.

I'm in for a later game, but I can't do it this month or probably next... We're working on selling our current small ranch and upgrading to more property, but less house (All the kids are in college or have moved out by now).

Rune: "With Grind gone, is Werewolf history?"
Jack: You said "Grind is Damocles".

So, which is it? :dunno:
OMG
Are you fucking retarded?

To clarify,t it was a joke. WTF

Grind is an Boston Dandy post grad student who may have his final degree, not sure. He is at a minimum a computer genius and is likely in his mid 30s. I imagine he has a job now, which is why he is on sabbatical.
Damon is a Colorado sheep (goat) farmer who is in his late fifties, brilliant, educated, but not necessarily post grad (by choice not inability)and seems to work in IT.

*This post LIKE ALL MY OTHERS is my opinion only. Do not ask for proof of my opinion.

I'm in for a later game, but I can't do it this month or probably next... We're working on selling our current small ranch and upgrading to more property, but less house (All the kids are in college or have moved out by now).
That is such good news...congratulations and kudos for being a master of life. Live long and prosper.
I am especially enthused for you that are increasing the size of your farm.

How exciting! Empty nesters!

Back