With Grind gone, is Werewolf history?

Truly I am looking forward to it. I am even setting a couple small houses on the new property so the kids can visit without having to stay "at Dad's" plus I figure I can rent them out during hunting season for folks that want to hunt.
That’s smart thinking, best of luck in this new endeavor.

Truly I am looking forward to it. I am even setting a couple small houses on the new property so the kids can visit without having to stay "at Dad's" plus I figure I can rent them out during hunting season for folks that want to hunt.

I have a buddy who has a cabin on a lake in central Michigan......his kids grew and married.....he wanted to do the same.....but zoning wouldn't allow it and if he split his seventy acres into separate lots his taxes would sky rocket.....but he found a place that made high quality deer blinds about 10' x 20' on skids that can be towed from location to location.....he bought a couple of those, then added two bathrooms to his cabin, which for some reason have doors opening to the outside......deer blinds are allowed without any zoning restrictions.......he has about $25k invested in the blinds and bathrooms......

I have a buddy who has a cabin on a lake in central Michigan......his kids grew and married.....he wanted to do the same.....but zoning wouldn't allow it and if he split his seventy acres into separate lots his taxes would sky rocket.....but he found a place that made high quality deer blinds about 10' x 20' on skids that can be towed from location to location.....he bought a couple of those, then added two bathrooms to his cabin, which for some reason have doors opening to the outside......deer blinds are allowed without any zoning restrictions.......he has about $25k invested in the blinds and bathrooms......

Not a bad idea really. Though ag property can have a few ADUs depending on how many acres you have.

Back