With Grind gone, is Werewolf history?

OMG
Are you fucking retarded?

To clarify,t it was a joke. WTF

Grind is an Boston Dandy post grad student who may have his final degree, not sure. He is at a minimum a computer genius and is likely in his mid 30s. I imagine he has a job now, which is why he is on sabbatical.
Damon is a Colorado sheep (goat) farmer who is in his late fifties, brilliant, educated, but not necessarily post grad (by choice not inability)and seems to work in IT.

*This post LIKE ALL MY OTHERS is my opinion only. Do not ask for proof of my opinion.

Excellent! Just wondering what your opinion WAS. Thanks.

How exciting! Empty nesters!

Truly I am looking forward to it. I am even setting a couple small houses on the new property so the kids can visit without having to stay "at Dad's" plus I figure I can rent them out during hunting season for folks that want to hunt.

Truly I am looking forward to it. I am even setting a couple small houses on the new property so the kids can visit without having to stay "at Dad's" plus I figure I can rent them out during hunting season for folks that want to hunt.

Just because they move out doesn't mean they don't come back during hard times

Back in the day even yurt played and was welcomed to the game.

Dark Shadow or whatever Southern Man is calling himself played, 3-D and Christie Fan and Mott and USFreedom and others played. Even Legion played though no one knew it was him at the time.
In fact, after a while we all played alternate handles so you had the other challenge of figuring out who each player is.

When a game is on Desh go nuts, so it is worth it just for her meltdowns.

It is a game logic, deduction and deceit.

The best thing is that ILA is gone because he fucked up the games, accusing everyone of cheating.

Not playing your fucking “how well can you lie” game is Not going nuts

Go play

Who fucking cares

I dont lie well

All my lie muscles are atrophied

Hell maybe I was born without lie bones

I don’t like lying

It’s fucking creepy

Oh and Gini Thomas was in lifesprings cult in the eighties

It took months to deprogram her out of the cult

Some people are prone to lies and con men

2 months from now falls right into the Election cycle. Coincidence? Or another far-right attempt at distracting people and throwing the election?

Back