WM's list of weird sexual fetishes

Do not do this at work:

google "two chicks one cup"... It will pWn watermark's list.

omg I was looking for funniest youtubes a few weeks ago and the reactions to 2 girls one cup came up...so watched those. Then the morbid curiosity got me...i thought surely this is all an act. I so wish i could erase the image I still have nightmares about...:eek:

I am not going to look at or type any of this crap into my computer. I know there are sick puppies out their and dont want it etched into my brain.

I never watched any of the beheading tapes either for the same reason.

omg I was looking for funniest youtubes a few weeks ago and the reactions to 2 girls one cup came up...so watched those. Then the morbid curiosity got me...i thought surely this is all an act. I so wish i could erase the image I still have nightmares about...:eek:
I've never watched it. It was partially described to me. I have no interest.

It's like going to a restaurant and your wife says, "This tastes like crap, here take a bite!" If she loved me she wouldn't feed me food that tastes like crap.

:D

Sheeesh..............!

I am not going to look at or type any of this crap into my computer. I know there are sick puppies out their and dont want it etched into my brain.

I never watched any of the beheading tapes either for the same reason.

you are so boring desh...do you ever get outta the house...or are you glued to google...'how to dish cons'!...hurry search out toppy he may have a racket your size..he is a sawed off runt...maybe ya could get him some extender...!

Oh yeah take US cit with you also...he couuld use a night out!:cof1:

Me either...........

It's like going to a restaurant and your wife says, "This tastes like crap, here take a bite!" If she loved me she wouldn't feed me food that tastes like crap.

My daughter warned me in advance...it was the talk at her workplace...she being a prude was sucker punched into clicking it on...said she skipped lunch that day...:cof1:

LOL or even better when your husband says eww this milk is rotten...here smell!!

Dude I cant watch lions eating prey on TV.

There is no way Im going to dirty my brain with these images.

Not disgusting?

That was some of the sickest shit I've ever seen in my life. excuse me while I go bleach my eyes

This entire thread is sicko grade disgusting. I was not even temped to hit any of the links.

Seems like I might have better Christian morals than some on here and I do not even believe in God.

Back