WM's list of weird sexual fetishes

Not disgusting?

That was some of the sickest shit I've ever seen in my life. excuse me while I go bleach my eyes

That was just my trick to get other peoples guard down so they'd go and watch it.

But seriously. I didn't experience much disgust. The shit just looked fake. The rest of it photoshopped.

This entire thread is sicko grade disgusting. I was not even temped to hit any of the links.

Seems like I might have better Christian morals than some on here and I do not even believe in God.

Very few of us have arrived at Watermark's level yet. No chance I would click the links either...

*wishes there was an ugly person fetish so Grind could go find all the girls that subscribe to it. Master plan will then be complete.

I'm told, by shady acquaintances in hushed tones, that some gentlemen like to "do it" with ladies...with the lights on.

It's this sort of thing which lost us an Empire.

:shock: With the lights ON?? Damn kinky brits.

Motherfucking amatuers here. First of all Water, Space docking is shitting from your ass into someone elses. Second of all, you people cannot compete with the mighty DUTCH CLOVER (pronounced kluh-ver).

Back