Wokeness

Woke in 1963

1140-civil-rights-movements-1963-washington-march.jpg

BullShit....He was a classic liberal.....not the opposite and the enemy of liberals....the WOKE Illiberals.

Just think for like 18 seconds on how people who say/think what MLK said/thought get treated by the WOKE.

DONT BE A CHUMP

Let us remember too that the WOKE have been very clear that they are out to hammer Christians and also end Christianity.

They are having fab success....Christians almost instantly capitulated.

Link? Quote? All I ever see is your hate mongering, #10.

Christian values are hate speech, which must be punished to get to UTOPIA they say....Just how ignorant are U?

But then again you are a LIAR.
Dude, you just admitted you got nuthin' except hate.

Your choice and your right to believe any fucked up idea you like, but if you want to convince people you are more than a drunken idiot, you need to provide evidence.

I posted a definition from the Cambridge Dictionary and a Trumper said it's wrong, that I should believe him. He didn't have a link either. LOL

Dude, you just admitted you got nuthin' except hate.

Your choice and your right to believe any fucked up idea you like, but if you want to convince people you are more than a drunken idiot, you need to provide evidence.

The time you spend on me is evidence that you are lying yet again when you claim that I have no value. Having no value looks like Probable WOKE Fuck who I almost never read even though he quotes me constantly, and I do not use or believe in the ignore function.

The time you spend on me is evidence that you are lying yet again when you claim that I have no value. Having no value looks like Probable WOKE Fuck who I almost never read even though he quotes me constantly, and I do not use or believe in the ignore function.

I'm watching the kids play Mario Cart and listening to Ellie Goulding sign "Burn" on CNN. Exploring your mind is a mild interest.

TBH, I was actually hoping you would provide something more substantial than "you are a LIAR", #10.
The fact you couldn't only confirms you can't. It's sad.

Back