Woman awakens for 3 days after 6 years

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17516126/

If I'm in a coma and it doesn't cost too much to let me just sit there, I'm riding it out for a couple of years if I have to.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17516126/

If I'm in a coma and it doesn't cost too much to let me just sit there, I'm riding it out for a couple of years if I have to.

Imagine going to sleep one day, and waking up to find the Chimp is no longer president! And that Rush Limbaugh is having to call Barak Obama, "Mr. President".

Sweet......

Imagine going to sleep one day, and waking up to find the Chimp is no longer president! And that Rush Limbaugh is having to call Barak Obama, "Mr. President".

Sweet......
Right, Rush would have to call him that, much like you do with Bush... Well, wait... I guess maybe not.

Sweet......
Are you kidding? That's why this woman went back into a coma. She found out that Bush is still in the white house and said "wake me in two years."

It was a pure blessing....not to be a part of this world at this time.

Bush and the stress from him and his closest ilk, has certainly taken years off of my life down the road.... and added grey hairs and lines on my forhead too.

This woman is going to awake after Bush is gone and live till she's a hundred probably!

When a person has an overwhelming amount of empathy and can feel the pain of others, like the pain of the families of those that have been killed in this war, or the pain of the soldiers that have been hurt and scarred for life, or the pain and divisiveness that our country has gone through....

it's been terrible!

When a person has an overwhelming amount of empathy and can feel the pain of others, like the pain of the families of those that have been killed in this war, or the pain of the soldiers that have been hurt and scarred for life, or the pain and divisiveness that our country has gone through....

it's been terrible!

Just have Matt fiddle your bean tonight. It'll probably help for a little while. :D

Just have Matt fiddle your bean tonight. It'll probably help for a little while. :D

Hey! I've turned in to a Nymph trying to block it all out.... :D

Matt's loving it! Keep the war going as far as he is concerned!!! j/k

mama

"It was a pure blessing....not to be a part of this world at this time."

Somehow I seriously doubt that she or her family would agree with that.

Care you seem to be slipping off the deep end lately. That has me concerned.

"It was a pure blessing....not to be a part of this world at this time."

Somehow I seriously doubt that she or her family would agree with that.

Care you seem to be slipping off the deep end lately. That has me concerned.

Yes super, I am certain her family did not feel it was a blessing... for her to go back in to the coma..... and I probably should not have said what I did say, because it lessened the severity of her falling back in to the vegetative state and her family's pain....when that happened.

I was playing off of the comments made before my post and another post that I made today regarding me wishing I could be bewitched and just jiggle my nose and make the last 6 years and all the unnecessary deaths of the hundred thousand people or more, go away....

It is NOT easy living in this world of today if you are a Dove, a pacifist.... and if you are honest to the core....

I am not suicidal or anything like that, if this is what has worried you....I am ok.... but all of this hurts none the less and it has been hurting me since 9/11 and so far, there has been no way for me to shake it off because more people are being unnecessarily hurt daily...which is where my sorrow comes from...

care

Last edited:
I am extremely dissappointed in our country since 911.
We allowed orselves to be led into a horrible mess, At least tens of thousands dead, our reputation pretty much ruined (well deserved), and all based on lies or stuipd mistakes. And we won't even work to correct the situation.

It is NOT easy living in this world of today if you are a Dove, a pacifist.... and if you are honest to the core....

I am not suicidal or anything like that, if this is what has worried you....I am ok.... but all of this hurts none the less and it has been hurting me since 9/11 and so far, there has been no way for me to shake it off because more people are being unnecessarily hurt daily...which is where my sorrow comes from...

care

Care if you think only the past six years have been this way you must have only begun paying attention six years. There is great suffering all over the world.

Watch a documentary about life in North Korea. That will show you true despair and horror.

Back