Woman Will Hand Fat Kids Letters Instead Of Candy On Halloween

The other members of the Trinity also appear in the clip. 3D doesn't feel well after Grind forced him to drink his first beer.

Good Idea?!!

A woman in North Dakota is planning on giving out letters to overweight trick-or-treaters instead of candy, detailing her concern for their health, USA TODAY reported.
The mother, who declined to identify herself, spoke to Y-24 radio to explain her decision.

halloween-letter.jpg

"I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight... I think it's just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just 'cause all the other kids are doing it," she said.

"I'm contributing to their health problems and really, their kids are everybody's kids. It's a whole village," she added.

The letter expresses her concern for overweight children and suggests tips for their parents. "You are probably wondering why your child has this note; have you ever heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child"? I am disappointed in "the village" of Fargo Moorhead, West Fargo," the letter begins.

"Your child is, in my opinion, moderately obese and should not be consuming sugar and treats to the extent of some children this Halloween season. "My hope is that you will step up as a parent and ration candy this Halloween and not allow your child to continue these unhealthy eating habits."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/16185/...-of-candy-halloween-and-childhood-obesity.htm

:rofl2:

How to get your house firebombed on Halloween in one easy step.....

fat-kid-at-mcdonalds.jpg

fat-kid2.jpg

fat_kids.jpg

This woman is a weak-minded bully sending fat-shaming letters home with children.

If it really was a "village" in which she actively participated she could personalize the letters and would sign her name. Were my child to receive something like this I'd probably "send" back a nice letter of my own...

Dear Helpful Village Fat Monitor,

You are probably wondering why you have received this note attached to the egg-bomb that helpfully decorated the front of your house. You are welcome, it looks much better now.

I am so thankful that you are willing to step in and take on your responsibility for the children of the village! Such a selfless act to put yourself out there and, anonymously in letter form, to just straight tell the small souls of this village that they are fat in your eyes. Clearly their parents therefore should never allow them to participate in most portions of our societal norm and should shame them into acting differently than all others so that they will not be the recipient of the letter of shame from such a prominent, and clearly educated, member of the village.

A gentle reminder... Next week we pay private school tuition for my kids, oops sorry "our" kids... Next week we pay tuition for our kids to go to the private school, I'll expect your monetary contribution to their education fund promptly, and have not received this month's, or any month's for that matter, contribution for the healthful groceries, nor the helpful list of foods you personally have decided are good for our kids. I'll expect you to pick up little Bobbie from her sleepover tomorrow and will send them over next week for their swim lessons.

As you wish to participate in the village, we'd prefer you seek out and find one that would like you to participate, clearly, somewhere there is a village in terrible need of an idiot.

Anonymously, and with as much courage as an adult bully making fun of fat kids, I give my honor to "our" idiot.

Thank you again, and may your future fat-shaming always be fruitful!

This woman is a weak-minded bully sending fat-shaming letters home with children.

If it really was a "village" in which she actively participated she could personalize the letters and would sign her name. Were my child to receive something like this I'd probably "send" back a nice letter of my own...

You are probably wondering why you have received this note attached to the egg-bomb that helpfully decorated the front of your house. You are welcome, it looks much better now.

I am so thankful that you are willing to step in and take on your responsibility for the children of the village! Such a selfless act to put yourself out there and, anonymously in letter form, to just straight tell the small souls of this village that they are fat in your eyes. Clearly their parents therefore should never allow them to participate in most portions of our societal norm and should shame them into acting differently than all others so that they will not be the recipient of the letter of shame from such a prominent, and clearly educated, member of the village.

A gentle reminder... Next week we pay private school tuition for my kids, oops sorry "our" kids... Next week we pay tuition for our kids to go to the private school, I'll expect your monetary contribution to their education fund promptly, and have not received this month's, or any month's for that matter, contribution for the healthful groceries, nor the helpful list of foods you personally have decided are good for our kids. I'll expect you to pick up little Bobbie from her sleepover tomorrow and will send them over next week for their swim lessons.

As you wish to participate in the village, we'd prefer you seek out and find one that would like you to participate, clearly, somewhere there is a village in terrible need of an idiot.

Anonymously, and with as much courage as an adult bully making fun of fat kids, I give my honor to "our" idiot.

I like the letter and would likely send a very similar version.

A woman in North Dakota is planning on giving out letters to overweight trick-or-treaters instead of candy, detailing her concern for their health, USA TODAY reported.
The mother, who declined to identify herself, spoke to Y-24 radio to explain her decision.

halloween-letter.jpg

"I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight... I think it's just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just 'cause all the other kids are doing it," she said.

"I'm contributing to their health problems and really, their kids are everybody's kids. It's a whole village," she added.

The letter expresses her concern for overweight children and suggests tips for their parents. "You are probably wondering why your child has this note; have you ever heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child"? I am disappointed in "the village" of Fargo Moorhead, West Fargo," the letter begins.

"Your child is, in my opinion, moderately obese and should not be consuming sugar and treats to the extent of some children this Halloween season. "My hope is that you will step up as a parent and ration candy this Halloween and not allow your child to continue these unhealthy eating habits."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/16185/...-of-candy-halloween-and-childhood-obesity.htm

:rofl2:

How to get your house firebombed on Halloween in one easy step.....

LMFAO. I think this woman is a Democrat.

I agree Damo I think shes a fool.

some look at a kid that looks chubby and don't know much of why.

Every male in my family at twelve looks chubby.

You know why ?

because their body is throwing down on a growth spurt that blows people away.

My son went from around 5'2" and chubby to 6' and muscle bound in about three months.

snap judging people is stupid

BRAVO Damo...BRAVO. ::clapping::

Why are all the right wingers suddenly showing sensitivity on this? Is it a knee jerk reaction to the "it takes a village" line or because you are all tubs of lard?

Last edited:
Back