Women and Fascism

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
Women have an innate desire for security and protection. The rise of feminism and the denigration of men has not eliminated this drive women have, it has only made them perceive men as unfit. Therefore, they seek protection from the state. Big Daddy Fascism.

AZZhat has littleman syndrome

The rise in femenism has mad real men feel a whole lot better you moron.
I take a hottie who's not afraid to get what shee wants in bed, at work, and isn't aftraid to tell a man to stfu.:clink:

Hey, has anyone been paying attention to the tabloids? I guess Britney Spears had a lackluster performance at the VMA's and everyone's been calling her fat, out of shape, and basically a real loser. Now, I think she's a loser for a lot of reasons, but I think they are being really unfair and just mean calling her fat and stuff. I mean she just had two kids and from what I can tell, she's bounced right back into shape. Tabloids are just down right evil.

' she went from like 5 8' 122 lbs to 131lbs and they say she's fat

Even jerks on sports radio were calling her fat.:pke:

' she went from like 5 8' 122 lbs to 131lbs and they say she's fat

Even jerks on sports radio were calling her fat.:
pke:

yeah. That's just insane. And down right mean. Because she's not fat at all. Maybe her outfit was a little too tight and skimpy, but everyone teaming up on her and calling her fat is just absurd. Even this disgustingly fat gossip columnist had the nerve to call her fat. Its like these people need to look in the mirror.

Hey, has anyone been paying attention to the tabloids? I guess Britney Spears had a lackluster performance at the VMA's and everyone's been calling her fat, out of shape, and basically a real loser. Now, I think she's a loser for a lot of reasons, but I think they are being really unfair and just mean calling her fat and stuff. I mean she just had two kids and from what I can tell, she's bounced right back into shape. Tabloids are just down right evil.

Naah not fat, just not too bright.
Poor girl is a mess.

Naah not fat, just not too bright.
Poor girl is a mess.

More like, "insanely rich girl" is a mess. We were just talking about it at work and looking at her pictures. 1/3 of my female coworkers think she's fat and out of shape.

Yes, I made a post about this earlier today on some other thread.

I think the sight of men more than twice her age, and calling themselves "liberals" degrading and demeaning her, is a pretty disgusting one.

Yes, I made a post about this earlier today on some other thread.

I think the sight of men more than twice her age, and calling themselves "liberals" degrading and demeaning her, is a pretty disgusting one.

Even worse I think are the women that are ripping her to shreds. its like come on.....

Even worse I think are the women that are ripping her to shreds. its like come on.....

I haven't seen that, but I can't believe 1/3 of your female co-workers are saying she's fat. I can tell she put on a couple of pounds, and maybe isn't quite as cut as she was. But you know, to stay like that, cut like that, man, that's pretty much all you do. I don't do it anymore. I used to do an hour and a half at the gym every morning, and, take spin classes three times a week on top of that.

Now i work out several times a week, and what do you know, but I have t and a! Maybe women call me fat behind my back, I don't know, but I think I look good. And I don't care what women call me behind my back, but if I find out about it, I will f their husband, and then say, hey, your husband must like fat girls huh? lol

I haven't seen that, but I can't believe 1/3 of your female co-workers are saying she's fat. I can tell she put on a couple of pounds, and maybe isn't quite as cut as she was. But you know, to stay like that, cut like that, man, that's pretty much all you do. I don't do it anymore. I used to do an hour and a half at the gym every morning, and, take spin classes three times a week on top of that.

Now i work out several times a week, and what do you know, but I have t and a! Maybe women call me fat behind my back, I don't know, but I think I look good. And I don't care what women call me behind my back, but if I find out about it, I will f their husband, and then say, hey, your husband must like fat girls huh? lol
If I gathered fame that was at least half-based on my fitness level the other half on singing talent, I'd be very careful to be in shape any time I made a video or performed. Seriously, when she couldn't even dance.... very sad.

Even fans were saying that she is a shell of her former self.

If I gathered fame that was at least half-based on my fitness level the other half on singing talent, I'd be very careful to be in shape any time I made a video or performed. Seriously, when she couldn't even dance.... very sad.

Even fans were saying that she is a shell of her former self.

I didn't see anything wrong with her dancing. And I don't think she's fat. I said, she's not as cut as she used to be, but she's not fat. I'm not going to redefine what fat is, so that men can keep women busy concentrating on starving themselves, because let me tell you, it takes everything you have to starve yourself, and you don't do or think about anything else.

I have other things to do with my life. I don't have time to starve myself, and I'm not going to go along with it just because she's famous. All the more reason I'm not going to go along with her being told to starve herself. She in turn, gives that message to a whole other generation of women. Next thing you know, morons like Asshat are taking over the world. Why? Because girls are too busy starving themselves.

I didn't see anything wrong with her dancing. And I don't think she's fat. I said, she's not as cut as she used to be, but she's not fat. I'm not going to redefine what fat is, so that men can keep women busy concentrating on starving themselves, because let me tell you, it takes everything you have to starve yourself, and you don't do or think about anything else.

I have other things to do with my life. I don't have time to starve myself, and I'm not going to go along with it just because she's famous. All the more reason I'm not going to go along with her being told to starve herself. She in turn, gives that message to a whole other generation of women. Next thing you know, morons like Asshat are taking over the world. Why? Because girls are too busy starving themselves.
I never said to "starve" herself, and such implication is insulting.

Her dancing, at best, appeared to be drug-hampered. She certainly did not do well. The lip-synching was very bad, and the performance seemed to be early as she was clearly not in the physical shape she had been in.

Whether she is "fat" or not, she was definitely not in shape to do the routine that they had set up for her.

Back