Women and Fascism

I feel sad for you in a way. If you ever got in a relationship with a real, competent, intelligent woman, you'd have to lie the whole time about your real feelings.

It must be hell to live your life, and keep your views hidden from polite and civilized society. That would be pure hell to me.

No. See. I don't consider brainwashed idiots intelligent.

You're a brainwashed idiot as well.

Oh I think it's pretty obvious that you do care.
That you respect Olberman? Nah.

IMO, talking on this subject on what is supposed to be a serious news show is plain foolish. There are Hollywood E! and other shows for that kind of gossip.

yeah. That's just insane. And down right mean. Because she's not fat at all. Maybe her outfit was a little too tight and skimpy, but everyone teaming up on her and calling her fat is just absurd. Even this disgustingly fat gossip columnist had the nerve to call her fat. Its like these people need to look in the mirror.

Yeah, that's dumb. I don't care if she's fat. Aretha Franklin was a large woman, and she was awesome. No one cared if she was large.

Britany sucks for a host of other reasons, none of which have to do with her body.

I can't see how this made it on to news sites at all. It is just plain gossip.

Because, as Tiana said earlier, "That's America".

It's why we are so ignorant, generally speaking, so don't get excited. People posting on political message boards, not really representative of the general population.

Yeah, that's dumb. I don't care if she's fat. Aretha Franklin was a large woman, and she was awesome. No one cared if she was large.

Britany sucks for a host of other reasons, none of which have to do with her body.

Now that I can agree with!

I can't see how this made it on to news sites at all. It is just plain gossip.

The entire thing is sad in its entirety.

The fact that it has made headlines and the fact that they are degrading her so much publicly. I really do feel bad for her and I definitely don't think this will help her alleged substance abuse problems.

The entire thing is sad in its entirety.

The fact that it has made headlines and the fact that they are degrading her so much publicly. I really do feel bad for her and I definitely don't think this will help her alleged substance abuse problems.

They'll be happy if they drive her to suicide, because then, like the big Ana Nicole Smith extravaganza, they will have something to broadcast, talk about, and watch for a week.

Hmmm... I saw a couple of the pictures. It is a HUGE stretch to call her "fat". For all that it is worth....

We are talking about it on a political website. At least it is in the "Whatever Goes" section rather than in General Politics.

:D

They'll be happy if they drive her to suicide, because then, like the big Ana Nicole Smith extravaganza, they will have something to broadcast, talk about, and watch for a week.

Well, I just hope that she has a strong role model to help her see through all the BS surrounding her alleged "fatness"

Hmmm... I saw a couple of the pictures. It is a HUGE stretch to call her "fat". For all that it is worth....

We are talking about it on a political website. At least it is in the "Whatever Goes" section rather than in General Politics.

:D

If it makes you feel better we're talking about the socio-political implications of the issue that is in the news.

LMAO...........

Hey, has anyone been paying attention to the tabloids? I guess Britney Spears had a lackluster performance at the VMA's and everyone's been calling her fat, out of shape, and basically a real loser. Now, I think she's a loser for a lot of reasons, but I think they are being really unfair and just mean calling her fat and stuff. I mean she just had two kids and from what I can tell, she's bounced right back into shape. Tabloids are just down right evil.

so Britney looks pretty good for having two kids...would you like to tell us more?...Maybe post a pic of Lady T after two kids...or whatever!

Seriously though she looks pretty good for a young lady(25) after the two kids and all the disastors created by her or others!

Women have an innate desire for security and protection. The rise of feminism and the denigration of men has not eliminated this drive women have, it has only made them perceive men as unfit. Therefore, they seek protection from the state. Big Daddy Fascism.

Non-sequitor:

Feminism is a destructive philosophy that is on the rise!
I believe that feminism has lead to fascism, and fascism is bad!
Therefore, feminism is fascism!

The "government as male replacement" direction.

Well the govt is full of dickheads that is for sure.
But with so many gay republicans in there right now I don't think a "male replacement" is possible at this time.

Perhpas after we get some more dems in there.

Back