APP - Woopsie! Health bill recalculation

You're right, I was thinking of the House bill. Let's see how long it takes to post the Senate bill, it was just approved Wednesday.

Baucus said it would take 2 weeks to put the bill on the internet and he wouldn't do it. Flimsy excuse.

A copy of the House bill was put on the internet by a Texas Republican because no Dem would do it.

Thank you. As well as not supporting the "juggernaut approach", they support no healthcare bill at all, Democratic or Republican. It's obvious to anyone honest with himself.

A viable Republican health care bill is as elusive as the missing WMD. If they had something, anything worth talking about, you can be sure they'd be pushing it all over the media, along with endless criticism of the evil Dems.

Baucus said it would take 2 weeks to put the bill on the internet and he wouldn't do it. Flimsy excuse.

A copy of the House bill was put on the internet by a Texas Republican because no Dem would do it.

Hey, what's this? Oh, the Senate Finance Committee bill:

http://finance.senate.gov/sitepages/leg/LEG 2009/101909 America's Healthy Furture Act 2009 Leg.pdf

Douchebag.

And care to source the allegation that the House bill was put on the internet by a Texas Republican because no Democrat would do it? As far as I recall it's been available through the Library of Congress website since July.

http://finance.senate.gov/sitepages/leg/LEG 2009/101909 America's Healthy Furture Act 2009 Leg.pdf

Douchebag.

And care to source the allegation that the House bill was put on the internet by a Texas Republican because no Democrat would do it? As far as I recall it's been available through the Library of Congress website since July.

Ummm, that is not the final bill. The Baucus bill is still in conceptual language and the finished bill at this time does not really exist.:pke:

Ummm, that is not the final bill. The Baucus bill is still in conceptual language and the finished bill at this time does not really exist.:pke:

That's the Baucus bill, jackass. Note that the link is to the Senate Finance Committee website. Note that the title of the bill is the same as the title of the Chairman's Mark. Note that the sponsor of the bill is Max Baucus.

That's the finished bill, with amendments. It was released two days ago.

Douchebag.

Page 342, line 3 reads: "facility for the mentally retarded....."

I thought the politically correct term was "mentally challenged".

I'm surprised some opponent hasn't jumped on that and demanded the bill be sent back for another re-write! :lol:

Back