World Series

The best title money can buy. The Yankees spent about 2 billion between there last WS win and this one.

Cubs? Bah, those fans just love to complain. If their team won actually they'd be lost.

I have to agree the Cubs have established a hard tradition to beat. Blaming it on black cats and billy goats would be hard to replace with anything as trivial as a championship. It is a pleasure to note they also have one of the highest payrolls in baseball, another reason to dislike them as I, a former Chicagoan, do the Damn Yankees.

Baseball is GAY
how do you perpetuate a system of Haves and neverhads
I could fucking manage the yankees to titles every couple years.
Institute a payroll cap, and have a sport of men instead of panzies

can you give me these raw numbers? I will put this to use with sports betting.
Sorry dude, this just gives you a trend over who will win a game. It doesn't predict what the score or the spread will be. It can help to predict who will have winning records over the course of a season but it's not a good predictor of who will win any given game and by how much.

Baseball is GAY
how do you perpetuate a system of Haves and neverhads
I could fucking manage the yankees to titles every couple years.
Institute a payroll cap, and have a sport of men instead of panzies

OK, nice rant against the Yankees but the rest is commie propaganda!!!

GO REDS!

The Phillies got a damn good team.
Really? I didn't see it. They had a damn good pitcher in Lee. When he didn't pitch THEY didn't win. How can you be a good team when you only play well when one guy pitches? They may have been good during the regular season, but the playoffs are a whole new season and when they got to the end of that season they choked. I got to hear how washed up and old and inconsistent the Yankees pitching was yet between their starters and their VASTLY SUPERIOR bullpen the Yankees offense was able to dismantle the Phillies. If they didn't have Lee the Yankees would have swept them in four straight.

Back