Worst movies ever made

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
In general, because I have impeccable spidey sense about bad movies, I avoid ever having to see them. However, in some rare situations, I'm pretty much forced to watch them, and here's my list:

1. Boondock Saints
2. House of the Dead
3. Donnie Darko
4. Mr. Brooks
5. Universal Soldier
6. Bulletproof Monk
7. Secret Window
8. The whole ten yards
9. 24 (Maybe not a movie but my dad watches it all the time and I can't stand it, so it goes on any list I make from now on)
10. Manos: The Hands of Fate
11. Spiderman

Some of these were just retarded, others tried too hard to be deeper than they really are, but in general, avoid these movies like the plauge. And it least you can just take Penicillin for the plague, you can't remove the lasting damage these movies make to your Psyche.

What's ur list? Hmmph, maybe we can make this into a contest... I'll put a poll up of everyones no. 1's, and try not to wreck it like I did with the greatest list.

Last edited:
Manos: the Hands of Fate is the worst ever

Overdrawn at the Memory Bank is similarly horrible

How can Boondock Saints be your number one worst movie?

Manos: the Hands of Fate is the worst ever

Overdrawn at the Memory Bank is similarly horrible

How can Boondock Saints be your number one worst movie?

To piss off the people who think it's the greatest movie ever made.

I would've put Manos at the top, but it's too obvious. Plan 9 is bad too, but it has it's endearing qualities, while Manos is just torture.

donnie darko was good, albeit overrated by it's diehard fans.

Here is a better list that isn't all about trying to find people to argue with you:

the hottie and the nottie
turbo: a power rangers movie
who's your caddy?
superbabies: baby geniuses 2
From justin to kelly
Glitter
Son of the Mask
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Montain
Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace
Kazaam

Worst movies:

1) Manos: The Hands of Fate
2) Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
3) Slip Stream
4) Vanilla Sky
5) Parasite (I think that was the name)

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I have seen countless horrible movies over the years.

donnie darko was good, albeit overrated by it's diehard fans.

There are only really two films on there that make you argue.

I dunno, Donnie Darko was just pointless. I can stand meaninglessness but I can't stand whenever people try to find meaning in it.

Worst movies:

1) Manos: The Hands of Fate
2) Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
3) Slip Stream
4) Vanilla Sky
5) Parasite (I think that was the name)

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I have seen countless horrible movies over the years.

Yeah, Vanilla Sky was another one of those "Trying desperately to be deep" movies.

If you want to talk about that, let's put Fight Club up there.

That has to be one of the most overrated movies/stories in history.

In general, because I have impeccable spidey sense about bad movies, I avoid ever having to see them. However, in some rare situations, I'm pretty much forced to watch them, and here's my list:

1. Boondock Saints
2. House of the Dead
3. Donnie Darko
4. Mr. Brooks
5. Universal Soldier
6. Bulletproof Monk
7. Secret Window
8. The whole ten yards
9. 24 (Maybe not a movie but my dad watches it all the time and I can't stand it, so it goes on any list I make from now on)
10. Manos: The Hands of Fate
11. Spiderman

Some of these were just retarded, others tried too hard to be deeper than they really are, but in general, avoid these movies like the plauge. And it least you can just take Penicillin for the plague, you can't remove the lasting damage these movies make to your Psyche.

What's ur list? Hmmph, maybe we can make this into a contest... I'll put a poll up of everyones no. 1's, and try not to wreck it like I did with the greatest list.

The Thin Red Line is hands down the worst film ever made. It takes up my entire top ten. It makes Glitter and Gigli appear as masterpieces.

Anything with Martin Lawrence.

Independence Day

Deal of the Century

Rocky II-V; however, Rocky was excellent.

Star Wars - the Muppet episode (Ewoks). I was hoping that Vader would slowly slice Jar-Jar in half vertically from crotch to head top in SW III. I don't like the cartoony characters.

Blair Witch Project **zzzzzz***

Poseidon Adventure (Original)

I liked Boondock Saints. I could see how its fans could ruin it for you, though.

Donnie Darko fans ruined that movie completely for me.

I liked Boondock Saints. I could see how its fans could ruin it for you, though.

Donnie Darko fans ruined that movie completely for me.

ZOMG best movie ever made?!?!

The only scene in Boondock that was truly terrible was the last scene. It just stank of platitudes and terrible acting.

I didn't like Secret Window either. All throughout the film we are lectured about how "the ending makes the story," and then it has a shitty ending. WTF?!?

Boondock Saints is a very good movie, I like alot of those Brit movies, Snatch, Layer Cake, are in the same vein.

I can't believe NO ONE has mentioned the Austin Powers movies. Every single one of those sucked so bad I could not get to the end of them.

Norbit? Anyone?

The Covenant

Battlefield Earth, gotta be the worst Sci Fi ever and one of the worst movies ever.

Ok I will get booed. Gourd ahead.
imho one of the worst movies ever made was pulp fiction.

but then I judge movies on subject matter and entertainment value. Not acting skills and controversy.

Boondock Saints is a very good movie, I like alot of those Brit movies, Snatch, Layer Cake, are in the same vein.

I can't believe NO ONE has mentioned the Austin Powers movies. Every single one of those sucked so bad I could not get to the end of them.

Norbit? Anyone?

The Covenant

Battlefield Earth, gotta be the worst Sci Fi ever and one of the worst movies ever.

So which one would be your no. 1? Battlefield Earth? Jees, I had almost forgotten it, it was so bad.

Back