Worst movies ever made

Boondock Saints is a very good movie, I like alot of those Brit movies, Snatch, Layer Cake, are in the same vein.

I can't believe NO ONE has mentioned the Austin Powers movies. Every single one of those sucked so bad I could not get to the end of them.

Norbit? Anyone?

The Covenant

Battlefield Earth, gotta be the worst Sci Fi ever and one of the worst movies ever.

I liked Boondock Saints, Snatch and thanks, never heard of Layer Cake.

Austin Powers is good for mindless entertainment, one needs a few of those.

I liked The Covenant, but the guys were hot!

Battlefield Earth, it was sad.

Starship Troopers, love it!

I liked Boondock Saints, Snatch and thanks, never heard of Layer Cake.

Austin Powers is good for mindless entertainment, one needs a few of those.

I liked The Covenant, but the guys were hot!

Battlefield Earth, it was sad.

Starship Troopers, love it!

Yeah, you're the reason I hate the human race.

The ending is that the man is shot at the end a split second before he killed his wife. That is even less interesting, more formulaic.

No, retard. In the book Shooter is an actual entity that is created (though the author is crazy, too), while in the movie Shooter is only an illusion.

Being that I've knew the author before this post, there was nothing for me to get or not to get. Think before you think you're saying something witty.

So you knew the author was Stephen King but then expected the story to not contain something supernatural?

Ok I will get booed. Gourd ahead.
imho one of the worst movies ever made was pulp fiction.

but then I judge movies on subject matter and entertainment value. Not acting skills and controversy.

Agreed. And I would throw Blair Witch Project right in there with it. Walked out of the theater during Pulp Fiction. Would have done the same with Blair Witch but was there with friends.

Also any movie with Jason, chainsaws, hockey masks, chuckie, etc....

They are just gross and disgusting.
For some reason they appeal to those that they scare....Just gross and disgusting to me.

Back