Worst Presidential Debate

Only a fucking moron would consider my responses here to be the product of an Alzheimer patient. And I take a shower EVERY day. I just enjoy showers.

Do you ever take one...moron?
Are you talking to me? A nurse hosing you down when she changes your shitty Depends isn't really considered a shower. But with your Alzheimer's dementia you probably forgot that.

Are you talking to me?

No. I am posting to you, you fucking moron.

A nurse hosing you down when she changes your shitty Depends isn't really considered a shower.

There is no nurse hosing me down. I shower in my shower.

The stink you are smelling comes from you, you fucking moron. Smell is not transmitted through a computer.

But with your Alzheimer's dementia you probably forgot that.
You have got to do better than this.

I notice you did not answer my question asking if you are more than 10 years old.

If you are...you certainly do not act it.

By the way, you are a fucking moron.

WTF does that have to do with anything?
Harris' exact statement involves soldiers in combat on that day. If you want to find some technicality that makes her a liar, you have to find some form of combat that soldiers engaged in on September 10th.

We have an over the horizon attack strategy these days. It allows us to attack the terrorists at a time of our choosing, but not having to occupying these countries, and to do nation building.

Harris' exact statement involves soldiers in combat on that day. If you want to find some technicality that makes her a liar, you have to find some form of combat that soldiers engaged in on September 10th.

We have an over the horizon attack strategy these days. It allows us to attack the terrorists at a time of our choosing, but not having to occupying these countries, and to do nation building.
:magagrin: She said "in a combat zone" , We had American soldiers in a combat zone on the day of the debate in fact some were injured in a firefight with ISIS a week or so earlier. SHE LIED and now you Walt are trying to cover up her lie. Pathetic

She said "in a combat zone" , We had American soldiers in a combat zone on the day of the debate in fact some were injured in a firefight with ISIS a week or so earlier. SHE LIED and now you Walt are trying to cover up her lie. Pathetic
Yes, she said combat zone, which means a zone that has combat. She also limited it to on that day, so a few weeks before does not count.

We have switched to an over-the-horizon strategy, where we are no longer constantly in combat. We pick when it is worth it to attack the terrorists. We are not nation building.

Back