Worst Presidential Debate

It is easy to see.

BTW How is the weather in Alaska? I didn't go fishing this year because my bride fell on the patio and broke her left femur. She had surgery and an intramedullary rod. She is still using a walker right now. I usually like going in the 3rd week of July because their are more species of fish to fish for. So my planned trip got canceled this year. :confused:
Rainy but fishing has been excellent. We do have a few nice days. Overall quite rainy.

Frank Fahrenheit has overseen 33 Presidential debates since 1987 and he says ABC did the worst job he has seen. He said moderators should facilitate a fair and balanced debate. Frank Fahrenkopf said the ABC moderators injected themselves on the behalf of Harris. He said he knew it was going to be a problem when they asked "Are you better off today than you were four years ago" then they allowed Harris to not answer it. Fahrenheit and Paul Kirk started the Commission on Presidential Debates to ensure the kind of dumpster fire that we saw on September 10th on ABC does not happen. I guess when ABC News is run by a Democrat Mega donner and Harris best friend and the person whose husband introduced Harris and Doug Emhoff what can you expect. Apparently Harris is such a pathetic candidate that she can do fair debates or news conferences.
LOLOLOL More magat tears!

7al2vr.jpg

Eight American service members were treated for injuries after an air attack drone struck a facility at the Rumalyn Landing Zone American base in Syria on Friday, according to the Pentagon. Pentagon Press Secretary Air Force Maj.Aug 14, 2024
The debate happened on September 10th. So find some combat that happened on September 10th, and get back to us.

Eight American service members were treated for injuries after an air attack drone struck a facility at the Rumalyn Landing Zone American base in Syria on Friday, according to the Pentagon. Pentagon Press Secretary Air Force Maj.Aug 14, 2024

Syria is an active US combat zone?

The debate was rigged. Trump was fact checked five times and Heels Up Harris zero (0) times.

Harris lied multiple times and was never fact checked.
Trump lied a lot. That is the explanation. That is not rigging. Trump is a repeating lie machine.

The US has troops in Syria where there is a CIVIL WAR going on! Of course, it's a combat zone.
Did US soldiers fire even one bullet in combat on September 10th?

Put another way, the Korean War never officially ended. There is a truce, but little more. Does that mean there is combat in Korea?

Did US soldiers fire even one bullet in combat on September 10th?

WTF does that have to do with anything?
Put another way, the Korean War never officially ended. There is a truce, but little more. Does that mean there is combat in Korea?

On occasion there is. It's pretty rare though.

korea-ship-m.jpg

I'd say that was a pretty war-like act by N. Korea (the torpedoing of the ROKS Cheonan in 2010).

Back