Worst Presidential Debate

Frank Fahrenheit has overseen 33 Presidential debates since 1987 and he says ABC did the worst job he has seen. He said moderators should facilitate a fair and balanced debate. Frank Fahrenkopf said the ABC moderators injected themselves on the behalf of Harris. He said he knew it was going to be a problem when they asked "Are you better off today than you were four years ago" then they allowed Harris to not answer it. Fahrenheit and Paul Kirk started the Commission on Presidential Debates to ensure the kind of dumpster fire that we saw on September 10th on ABC does not happen. I guess when ABC News is run by a Democrat Mega donner and Harris best friend and the person whose husband introduced Harris and Doug Emhoff what can you expect. Apparently Harris is such a pathetic candidate that she can do fair debates or news conferences.
What's funny is had this been a debate with moderators from fox fact checking the kamal but not trump the leftists heads would.hsve exploded. Leftists are so duplicitous I don't think they even know what truth is anymore. Truth for them seems to be whatever they think truth is in the moment in which they find themselves.

It's "Fahrenkopf,' Expressweenie, not Fahrenheit. And he would say that, wouldn't he, being a lifelong repub. He even chaired the RNC at one point.
Yes that is because we Republicans know how to FAIRLY run an election. Can you point to a SINGLE debate that he and Kirk administered that was like the dumpster fire we saw on ABC? Even one? BTW Frankenhopf's Co-Chair was Paul Kirk and he was Chair of the DNC at one time and still is a life long Democrat so what exactly is your point??? Do you think that Fact Checking Trump 5 times and Harris 0 times even though she LIED multiple times like saying ,Trump was against IVF and for Project 2025 and for a National Sales Tax is fair???. ZERO fact checks on those lies yet Muir said he "did not detect sarcasm" on a comment that Trump said he made sarcastically. That is Muir's OPINION and had no place in the debate.

Trump seemed to be more fact-checked because he tells lies and uses conspiracies to keep his followers in line. Kamala was shocked by Trump's claim that immigrants were eating people's dogs and cats. The surprise was that anyone could be stupid enough to believe such an obvious crazy conspiracy. Trump is really, really stupid. She did not believe he was that stupid. She was shocked to have such a public display of what he lacks mentally.
The task for voters is to decide how stupid he really is.

What's funny is had this been a debate with moderators from fox fact checking the kamal but not trump the leftists heads would.hsve exploded. Leftists are so duplicitous I don't think they even know what truth is anymore. Truth for them seems to be whatever they think truth is in the moment in which they find themselves.
Exactly. And Fox would never do it. Fox would play a debate right down the line. I'd like a debate where Trump picks a moderator to ask Kamala Questions and Kamala picks a moderator to ask Trump questions. And let the Candidates fact check each other.

Trump seemed to be more fact-checked because he tells lies and uses conspiracies to keep his followers in line. Kamala was shocked by Trump's claim that immigrants were eating people's dogs and cats. The surprise was that anyone could be stupid enough to believe such an obvious crazy conspiracy. Trump is really, really stupid. She did not believe he was that stupid. She was shocked to have such a public display of what he lacks mentally.
The task for voters is to decide how stupid he really is.
There have been reports of dogs and cats those report may or may not be true. I rate that as unconfirmed. More than one resident of Spingfield have confirmed that geese are being harvested from the city parks. I just told you 3 BIG lies that Kamala told and she got ZERO fact checks.

Frank Fahrenheit has overseen 33 Presidential debates since 1987 and he says ABC did the worst job he has seen. He said moderators should facilitate a fair and balanced debate. Frank Fahrenkopf said the ABC moderators injected themselves on the behalf of Harris. He said he knew it was going to be a problem when they asked "Are you better off today than you were four years ago" then they allowed Harris to not answer it. Fahrenheit and Paul Kirk started the Commission on Presidential Debates to ensure the kind of dumpster fire that we saw on September 10th on ABC does not happen. I guess when ABC News is run by a Democrat Mega donner and Harris best friend and the person whose husband introduced Harris and Doug Emhoff what can you expect. Apparently Harris is such a pathetic candidate that she can do fair debates or news conferences.
For a debate Trumpers say they won on an ABC platform you are unaccountably pissed off at ABC. The moderators were the ones who put Trump on that path to victory. No? Anything else they said at worst had to be harmless. The only other conclusion to be drawn here is that Trump had his ass handed to him and as always he is too small a man to admit it.

There have been reports of dogs and cats those report may or may not be true. I rate that as unconfirmed. More than one resident of Spingfield have confirmed that geese are being harvested from the city parks. I just told you 3 BIG lies that Kamala told and she got ZERO fact checks.
Of course you do. The mayor gave a press conference to tell us it is not true and the Haitians have gotten jobs and are helping the city's economy. There is always a fake story to cover up Trump's stupidity. You will give it space here because the truth is not your friend. As Trump said you will be tired of winning. If you define his lies as winning, yeah I am tired of winning. Trump is capable of even pulling a right wing nut like you even lower.

Well, Calvin Celsius thinks it was a fair debate.

Of course you do. The mayor gave a press conference to tell us it is not true and the Haitians have gotten jobs and are helping the city's economy. There is always a fake story to cover up Trump's stupidity. You will give it space here because the truth is not your friend. As Trump said you will be tired of winning. If you define his lies as winning, yeah I am tired of winning. Trump is capable of even pulling a right wing nut like you even lower.
So you think a town of 58,000 suddenly had 20,000 new jobs :laugh: The mayor's job is to put a positive spin on the city's reputation. The inhabitants are saying the massive influx of Haitians are soaking up the cities social services.

Back