Would you wear this shirt in a red State?

I have worn my Trump 2020 hat in IL, NY, PA and on several planes, not one slur or negative was said where I could hear it

It sounds like people who do not support trump are much more tolerant than people who do support trump.

It sounds like people who do not support trump are much more tolerant than people who do support trump.

I doubt it, you motherfuckers whined for 4 years while he was in office and now that he is out you are still mentioning his name. I bet it has more to do with me being 6'4" and about 280.

Nah, it's those who don't support him know better than to mess with one who displays it. You stick to whining on the internet.

We all know how nutty the TrumpTards are. Would you wear this shirt in public in a red State?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1087279469/losers-in-1865-losers-in-1945-losers-in?ref=lx_share

redirect01122021090134-9-510x510.jpg

I say you should wear that in Hialeah around July 8th..all day outside. :)

Be sure and add an iron-on of Che Geuvara, too. Stupid commie.

So you define 'tolerance' as supporting Antifa and BLM thuggery, stealing the wealth of others, giving weapons to an enemy in a time of war, and insulting at least half the American population??????

if only they had been smart enough to follow simple directions, they would be alive today

If only cops could be counted on the react with reason and not just open fire on anyone with a "shiny object" in their hands, those dead people gunned down by the police would be alive today.

If only cops could be counted on the react with reason and not just open fire on anyone with a "shiny object" in their hands, those dead people gunned down by the police would be alive today.

simply standing still with nothing in their hands is easier. Cops are trained to go home, if you are too fucking stupid to understand that, then in the ground you go.

simply standing still with nothing in their hands is easier. Cops are trained to go home, if you are too fucking stupid to understand that, then in the ground you go.

No, it isn't easier.

The cops will STILL shoot:

Dallas police released body camera footage Wednesday that showed an officer shooting at an unarmed man who was standing still and raising his hands last week in Far East Dallas.

The officer draws his gun as he rounds the corner and tells the man in the orange shirt, “Let me see your [expletive] hands!” The man in the white shirt bends down in front of officers as the man in the orange shirt, who appears to be standing still and facing officers, begins to raise his hands.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/202...r-who-shot-at-unarmed-man-in-far-east-dallas/

No, it isn't easier.

The cops will STILL shoot:

Dallas police released body camera footage Wednesday that showed an officer shooting at an unarmed man who was standing still and raising his hands last week in Far East Dallas.

The officer draws his gun as he rounds the corner and tells the man in the orange shirt, “Let me see your [expletive] hands!” The man in the white shirt bends down in front of officers as the man in the orange shirt, who appears to be standing still and facing officers, begins to raise his hands.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/202...r-who-shot-at-unarmed-man-in-far-east-dallas/

how about a link someone wcan actually watch, I am not registering to look at it

Back