Would you wear this shirt in a red State?

If only cops could be counted on the react with reason and not just open fire on anyone with a "shiny object" in their hands, those dead people gunned down by the police would be alive today.

They by and large do react with reason. They do not open fire on anyone with a shiny object in their hands. Most guns, BTW, are not shiny.

No, it isn't easier.

The cops will STILL shoot:

Dallas police released body camera footage Wednesday that showed an officer shooting at an unarmed man who was standing still and raising his hands last week in Far East Dallas.

The officer draws his gun as he rounds the corner and tells the man in the orange shirt, “Let me see your [expletive] hands!” The man in the white shirt bends down in front of officers as the man in the orange shirt, who appears to be standing still and facing officers, begins to raise his hands.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/202...r-who-shot-at-unarmed-man-in-far-east-dallas/

Fake News. It is not illegal to carry a gun, dumbass. Neither cops nor military will kill someone just because they have a gun.

No- it is progressive Democrats that want more social programs!

BIDEN IS NOT A PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT!

BERNIE DID NOT GET THE NOMINATION- SORRY FOR YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING!

There is no significant difference between Biden and Bernie, except that Bernie didn't get past the primaries, and Biden is not in charge of anything.

how about a link someone wcan actually watch, I am not registering to look at it

The link works for me and I've NEVER registered...

But color me shocked...SHOCKED I SAY...that you'd find some ridiculous excuse to avoid looking at any evidence that proves your claim wrong.

A) Heat stroke before noon. That's a sweatshirt.

B) Beat up by old Cuban women with big purses.

Is there no shade in that berg?

Thanks for letting us know your threats are empty

Do these Cuban women know the Republican Party hates them doubletime

Female and brown

Is there no shade in that berg?

Thanks for letting us know your threats are empty

Do these Cuban women know the Republican Party hates them doubletime

Female and brown

No, No shade. The sun is right there in your face and 5x bigger than anywhere else on earth. And it's 108 with 90% humidity.

No, they don't get talkingpointsmemo in their inbox. :awesome:

The link works for me and I've NEVER registered...

But color me shocked...SHOCKED I SAY...that you'd find some ridiculous excuse to avoid looking at any evidence that proves your claim wrong.

can't see your link but I was able to read that there were two perps and one of the idiots moved, nuff said

Back