wow Darla has the cutest voice ever

Here is an idea: you should do monologues reading some choice posts here. Like your going to your sisters mansion. LOL.

or.. read an 007 post. my god. that would be amazing.

[edit] the one where he calls tom a bogtrotter and a hat.. "NOT ENGLISH!"

Last edited:
He sent me a pm saying he couldn't stop listening to it, and that if I would just shave my head he would like to get with me. He said Tom is right about my hair, it's really bad. So I said, well, if you can't accept my flaws .then it's off! And he said, fine it's off!

And then in like ten minutes I got another Pm saying "it's on, you can keep your hair".

Can you imagine? Oh wow, I can keep my hair! thanks! What a dreamboat! Lucky me! So I told him it's too late and he stick it you know where, and don't tempt me into another video skewering!

You do have quite the warped imagination.

He sent me a pm saying he couldn't stop listening to it, and that if I would just shave my head he would like to get with me. He said Tom is right about my hair, it's really bad. So I said, well, if you can't accept my flaws .then it's off! And he said, fine it's off!

And then in like ten minutes I got another Pm saying "it's on, you can keep your hair".

Can you imagine? Oh wow, I can keep my hair! thanks! What a dreamboat! Lucky me! So I told him it's too late and he stick it you know where, and don't tempt me into another video skewering!

Dream boat, kind of reminds me of a joke we use to play on guys in grade school, and it kind of applies to SF lately, we use to yell, "hey, dreamboat" and when they look you say, "not you shipwreck"

Last edited:
Here is an idea: you should do monologues reading some choice posts here. Like your going to your sisters mansion. LOL.

or.. read an 007 post. my god. that would be amazing.

[edit] the one where he calls tom a bogtrotter and a hat.. "NOT ENGLISH!"

I have to admit that would be hilarious...that I think would be very difficult to get through without laughing. I'd probably have to do like 100 takes.

hahahahahaha

I can talk guy dirty with the best of them

four brothers and a college house that I ran in which every roommate I ever had was a guy excepting one.

I used to crack their asses up

I never though about it much being a chick.

But that voice is epic.

It just has to have a gorgeous package to go with it.

hearing it you just cant IMAGINE anything else

Dream boat, kind of reminds me of a joke we use to play on guys in grade school, and it kind of applies to SF lately, we use to yell, "hey, dreamboat" ad when they look you say, "not you shipwreck"

And here you guys talk like you were physically and mentally abused by men your whole lives. Now you brag about being mean girls.

Oh the flipping irony

ahhh did I ruin you getting your jizz on

more like, you are taking something fun and whimsical and making it unnecessarily sexual. I am pretty sure darla doesn't want to hear about all the guys jizzing their pants over a fun little video she did. it's just creepy as shit and really weird. my .02

Back