wow Darla has the cutest voice ever

I did not say she was worthless you hate filled piece of shit. I said she should consider the sources of those praising her. There is nothing wrong with her voice, but neither is it the super sensation you are making it out to be.

I love when the pious sanctimonious Suoerfreak posts like this.

It makes me laugh

Really Zap? My face is actually red now, for real.

I'll think about it, thanks!

I have to admit it caught me off guard...I'd always figured you more of a Kathleen Turner soundalike.

But hell yeah...you have quite the distinctive voice and companies are always looking for the next "thing".

Yours reminds me of the female lead from "The Little Shop of Horrors" opposite Rick Moranis.

Listening to a schizo and a moron... yeah... that should work well for you.

My word, but that is heaping bushel of sour grapes you're carrying around there buddy!

Such petty jealousy, and all because you were born with no real talent other than being a world class douchebag.

I did not say she was worthless you hate filled piece of shit. I said she should consider the sources of those praising her. There is nothing wrong with her voice, but neither is it the super sensation you are making it out to be.

Well I don't believe either of the words "Super" or "Sensation" were used to describe Darla's voice, but that of course doesn't stop you from resorting to the same petty hyperbolic attack.

How pitiful your life must be for you to need to tear others down when they receive compliments.

The bottom line is she doesn't need to have a "super sensational" voice to make some nice coin on the side.

super just cant take others being nice to others

I have to admit it caught me off guard...I'd always figured you more of a Kathleen Turner soundalike.

But hell yeah...you have quite the distinctive voice and companies are always looking for the next "thing".

Yours reminds me of the female lead from "The Little Shop of Horrors" opposite Rick Moranis.

Funny, I thought the same thing because of the sultry looks she gives in pictures. I was quite surprised. It would be fun to hear others, I bet SF has a high pitched nasal toned voice. ;)

It's okay super freak I never thought I had the super sensational adorable voice ever. Don't be alarmed. There's no need to go on one of your 1000 post round robins on this.

It's okay super freak I never thought I had the super sensational adorable voice ever. Don't be alarmed. There's no need to go on one of your 1000 post round robins on this.

lol... tell us genius... these 'round robins' you speak of... are there other participants in those threads?

Back