wow Darla has the cutest voice ever

LOL, somebody just said her voice is a "boner killer" and recommends turning the sound off.

Another commenter asked if Fran Drescher did the voiceover...:rofl2:

I have to admit it caught me off guard...I'd always figured you more of a Kathleen Turner soundalike.

But hell yeah...you have quite the distinctive voice and companies are always looking for the next "thing".

Yours reminds me of the female lead from "The Little Shop of Horrors" opposite Rick Moranis.

Darla reminds me of Audrey II whilst you are Seymour.

My word, but that is heaping bushel of sour grapes you're carrying around there buddy!

Such petty jealousy, and all because you were born with no real talent other than being a world class douchebag.

Lmao!

Superfreak doesn't like to see me getting any compliments, he is always there to smack me down in case I get any ideas about myself. (in realty I am a supremely confident woman, but this is what goes on in his head). But then if someone gets very abusive he gets mad. That's why ILA and ilk don't like him. I enjoy watching the twisting, turning, and squirming.

Oh the petty jealousy of the untalented.

Don't hate me because I was gifted with talent!

I have no view on your talents, real or imagined. I refer only to your relationship to Darla which accurately mirrors that of Seymour to Audrey II. I am assuming that you don't actually feed her real people though.

WHat is hilarious is that Scarla begs Grind to put me on forced ignore yet she can't stop talking about me..you know because she is such a confident woman and all

:rofl2:

Back