WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Man, this woman is freakin' me out. she talks to herself ALL the freakin' time when she comes by my cube to clean the bathroom. I mean full out conversations. This is ridiculous. The singing is annoying enough, but dayum......must you carry on a full fledged conversation - by yourself......in an office?

Man, this woman is freakin' me out. she talks to herself ALL the freakin' time when she comes by my cube to clean the bathroom. I mean full out conversations. This is ridiculous. The singing is annoying enough, but dayum......must you carry on a full fledged conversation - by yourself......in an office?
How do you know she isn't using "Bluetooth"?

How do you know she isn't using "Bluetooth"?

that's what I thought at one point, but I've walked over when she's having her conversations with herself and she'll stop talking all together when people are right infront of her. And, I see no wires or anything around her ears. Nor do I hear anything.

that's what I thought at one point, but I've walked over when she's having her conversations with herself and she'll stop talking all together when people are right infront of her. And, I see no wires or anything around her ears. Nor do I hear anything.
I think you are just hearing voices. Can anybody else see this "cleaning lady"?

;)

LOL hah hah Damo!

Actually we were talking about her the other day. Weird. I can't tell if the conversations are getting more in depth or if its just bothering me more and more.

Good one Dano,

Maybe she is writing a script?

Maybe she speaks to the dead?

Maybe she has touretts?

Maybe she is "special"?

we have a few people like that around here... i got used to it... and then i catch myself doing every now and then... i think it just happens when you spend alot of time isolated by yourself. but i always have the option of this place and places like it. but then again iam not a cleaning person .

Or she needs to be on meds. I think I get bothered by it more and more. Today though, I think she was only singing.

But she could have easily been having a conversation. I got a little confused. Why can't she just shut up and go in the bathroom like everyone else.

Good point, I usually quote poetry while on the pot.
Here I sit buns a flexin
Just gave birth to another Texan.

Though I normally dislike scatological humor, and greatly so, I just burst out laughing so hard when I read that one.

Back