WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

She's at it again. This is ridiculous. What gets me now is when I started here a couple of years ago I used to humor crazy people and now she thinks we're friends so she wants to start having conversations with me when I just want to wash my hands and get out of the bathroom. Since then I've instituted a zero tolerance policy for crazies not sure how to get rid of her.

She's at it again. This is ridiculous. What gets me now is when I started here a couple of years ago I used to humor crazy people and now she thinks we're friends so she wants to start having conversations with me when I just want to wash my hands and get out of the bathroom. Since then I've instituted a zero tolerance policy for crazies not sure how to get rid of her.
Talk to Seinfeld, he had a talent for getting rid of the crazies, and the "man-hands"...

Act crazier than her. Don't just talk to yourself, argue with yourself, out loud. For tips, see Top's posts.

I'd have no problems acting insane if I weren't at work. Believe me, I'm not above it. but dayum.

I'd have no problems acting insane if I weren't at work. Believe me, I'm not above it. but dayum.

Oh right, work. One good thing about being a copywriter is that nobody really expects you to be sane. Except, if you are at all creative, it's known as being "eccentric". But it's the same thing.

what does a copywriter do?

Write copy.

lol.

I write advertising copy for a private company. It really depends on where you're employed exactly what kind of copy you are writing. Usually, promotional, descriptive, print ads, radio ads, television ads. I also do freelance business copywriting, which is more centered on the small business, and for that, a lot of sales letters, mission statements and web site content. I'm doing really good with my freelancing. (I have to admit, I couldn't have done it without my brother's contacts) One of these days, I am going to be 100% self-employed.

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! Darned drugs and bigger tool/breasts spam is a pain. Get about 30 per day ....

The first time I got one of those emails, which said, exactly 'would you like a bigger penis" I looked at it for a second, and then thought, hmmm, that could be taken in more than one way.

They're hysterical.

Back