WTF - Crazy Cleaning Lady

Aw, she probably has athritis from cleaning up after you pigs day after day, while you mock her?

LOL I know. I felt bad. I gave her a couple of Ibuprofen. But why does she feel so comfy talking to me and asking me for stuff?

LOL I know. I felt bad. I gave her a couple of Ibuprofen. But why does she feel so comfy talking to me and asking me for stuff?

If i had to guess, it would be because you have a very sweet voice. It's for sure it's not because she's reading the vicious shit you type! :p

You should have asked her if it was for her, or for her friend. She might drop a clue as to who she thinks she is talking to all the time...

ROTFLMAO.......:lmao:

I know. I'm so bad.

She isn't being nice to you, Lady T. She has a computer and recognized you long ago. She is gathering info to make it easier to stalk and kill you.

She isn't being nice to you, Lady T. She has a computer and recognized you long ago. She is gathering info to make it easier to stalk and kill you.
She'll just send some info to Palin regarding her close personal friendship with some unsavory person who lives on her block, that will be all it takes....

Back